~Chapter 18~

“I wish this didn’t happen. This is so embarrassing and awkward” Demi mumbled, holding her towel close to her body.

“It’s okay. I’ve seen more naked women so it’s not a big deal…” He smirked as he stared at her, trying to figure out if it had really been her with who he’d had sex some days ago.

She looked down and blushed really hard.

“So… I didn’t know you had a tattoo”

“Yeah, I have a bunch of them” She awkwardly laughed and showed him her arms but then quickly held the towel again. “I mean on your ribs”

“Oh… Yeah… One of my first tattoos…”

“I like your tattoos, Demi” Luna said, smiling. Wilmer had her in his arms.

“Thanks, sweetheart.” She said and then looked at Wilmer.

“You guys better go. I’ve got lots of stuff to do”

Wilmer nodded his head and walked out of there without adding anything else.

Once she was completely alone, Demi sat down on the bed and let out one frustrated sigh.

“How the hell did this happen?” She asked.

Wilmer’s mind was a confused mess. He walked towards his room with his daughter in his arms. She was talking to him but he didn’t hear a word Luna was saying.

He was too busy trying to remember one single thing that could tell him if Demi had been that mysterious girl or not.

“Luna, are you hungry?” He asked her. The little girl shook her head, “Demi gave me food, silly” Luna poked his nose as she let out a giggle.

“Oh… Right”

They reached the room. Wilmer put her down and she immediately went to play with her dolls.

Wilmer sat down on the sofa and poured some vodka in a glass. Just to relax.

He pictured Demi in his mind. He tried to imagine himself running his hands through her naked body.

The weirdest thing was that he could actually imagine those things. He licked his lips before bringing the glass close to his mouth to drink a bit of the beverage.

He thought of the tattoo. He wasn’t 100 per cent it was the same tattoo but he had his suspicions.

Something was telling him that he should talk to her but then there was another something telling him he shouldn’t.

What if it was not her? But what if it actually was her?