~Chapter 73~

Her head rested on his chest peacefully while she heard nothing but his heartbeat and the calm waves.

The sand beneath them was still kind of warm so it was nice to just lay there.

"I can't wait" He whispered all of a sudden, placing a kiss on top of her head as their fingers intertwined.

"For what?" She whispered back as her thumb caressed the back of his hand.

"I can't wait to call you my wife"

She smiled and then sighed before sitting up and looking down at her future husband.

"Me neither baby..." The smile he loved so much appeared on her face causing his heart to melt.

Slowly, she placed her lips on his, kissing him lovingly.

"I..." He whispered as their lips parted away.

"Yeah babe?" The moon shining on them only made Demi more beautiful.

"Gosh Demi"

"What?" She giggled as she gently sat on him with her legs by his sides.

"You're so freaking beautiful it's almost impossible" He said and caressed her cheek as their eyes locked.

"And you're..." Demi's mouth was coming dangerously close to his. "So hot" Her words were whispered into his mouth and it caused him to let out a little and silent moan.

"Mmm..." She brushed her lips against his as he placed his hands on her waist and closed his eyes.

"Let's go somewhere else?" Demi mumbled in his ear before nibbling on the sensitive skin of his neck.

- ****RATED****

His eyes were on her body after placing her down and taking a few steps backwards.

She smiled, the hotel room was perfect and she just couldn't ask for more.

Demi turned around and he walked up to her calmly, his eyes never leaving her, and unzipped her dress with the slowest moves ever, exposing her back were he left a trail of kisses. She made it fall down her legs, leaving her just in her lace underwear. His strong arms were soon wrapped around her warm body and brought her closer to him.

"I love you" He said and he was so close that she could feel his hot breath against the skin of the back of her neck.

Slowly, she turned around and looked into his dark eyes as her arms wrapped around his neck bringing him into a kiss.

"I love you too" She replied. Her voice was just above a whisper but she was too overwhelmed to speak any louder. He just smiled and kissed her one more time while his hands explored her almost naked body, appreciating every feature of her.

Her legs were wrapped around his torso as soon as he had taken her in his arms as their kissing only heated up, their tongues  fighting for dominance inside their mouths.

She started playing with the hem of his shirt so he gently placed her down on the king size bed and took his shirt off, exposing his perfect abs.

Demi bit down on her bottom lip because of the view she was getting and jumped off the bed to take off his pants to leave him in his boxers.

Their lips found each other once more and she pushed him onto the bed and then sat down on his lap.

His hands were going up and down her body as they kissed passionately and not much later,Demi started feeling his growing manhood beneath her so she made him lay down and took off the last cloth he was wearing and made eye contact with him before taking his penis in her hands.

His eyes closed as the pleasure was already building up as she massaged him were he needed it the most.

Demi's teeth were digged into her bottom lip one more time as she stared at her future husband.

"Mmmm...."

Before he could notice it, Demi took him inside her mouth as her hands played with his balls, causing him to feel like heaven.

"Demi I... I'm... I'm..." His voice was shaking and although he could not finish his sentence, she knew what he meant and happily swallowed.

"Gosh, Demi baby, you're amazing" He breathed out, still feeling like heaven. Demi giggled and lay down next to him.

"Your turn now" He said with a wink and kissed her lips briefly. He kissed her chin and then went down her neck to her collarbone while he cupped her breast through the thin fabric of her bra.

She closed her eyes and felt how his fingers played with her bra and eventually took if off and threw it somewhere around the room.

Wet kisses were placed all around her breasts as his hands stroked them.

"Mmm... Yeah" She mumbled with her eyes still closed. Wilmer smiled and his kisses went down her belly to stop where her panties started.

He rubbed her through the fabric first to tease her.

"Oh come on" Demi muttered. He giggled and ended up taking off her panties, making them join the bra on the ground.

She felt how he started kissing her down there causing some moans to escape her plump lips. Her hands instinctively were placed on his head.

His finger started to play with her clitoris and, once he felt she was ready, inserted two fingers inside her and pumped in and out, bringing her over the edge.

"Ahhhhh" She moaned as he continued working.

"I FUCKING NEED YOU WILMER. FUCK ME" She screamed as her legs felt weak. He put a condom on his erected manhood before slowly entering her and starting up the pace as their hips rocked together until they came together and hit the best orgasm they'd had in their life.

(   Sorry if it's too bad❤ Xoox  )