~Chapter 68~

The feeling she got when she entered her house and saw everyone there was overwhelming; her family, Wilmer's, and their friends.

"Welcome home!" They all said while she looked around with a smile on her lips.

"Oh God, guys thank you all for being here"

They all came closer to hug her tightly.

"Wanna see the baby room?" Wilmer asked when everyone was outside having fun.

"Of course" She replied.

Heyden was in her arms and Kyle in his.

"Let's go then"

They went upstairs and her jaw fell open once she saw how Wilmer had finished the room and it looked amazing.

"It's..." She faced him and looked into his eyes. "Perfect" She finished talking and kissed his lips briefly.

The babies had fallen asleep so they placed then down in their crib and made sure they were okay before kissing again.

"I love you so, so much" He whispered against her lips, making her smile. "I love you too babe" Replied Demi, his arms were gently wrapped around her waist.

"Everything's so perfect right now" He said, still lost in her brown eyes. "I know"

"I don't want anything bad to happen"

"Me neither" She whispered, closing her eyes and putting her face against his chest, hearing his calm heart beat.

He kissed the top of her head and noticed how she smiled.

Three light knocks were heard on the door, which was still open.

They looked at Maddie and slowly parted away.

"You guys are so freaking cute" She laughed and went to give them both a quick hug. "They're waiting for you downstairs" She added and let herself fall on the armchair next to the babies crib as a sigh exited her lips. "I wanna stay here with these cuties"

Demi and Wilmer laughed at her and took each others hand before going downstairs.

Nick gave them both a glass of champagne.

"Thanks" She giggled at how he was dancing around with Stephanie after giving them their glasses.

"Wanna dance?" Wilmer asked. She nodded her head. "But carefully, I'm still a bit sore down there" Laughed Demi.

~

"It was nice having you here" Demi said to her mother, who was the last one to exit the house.

"What a day" Demi sighed as soon as the door was closed. "I know right?" Wilmer agreed.

"Aww look at her" Demi whispered when they noticed that Luna had fallen asleep on the sofa. "I'll take her to bed" He said and took his daughter in his arms and went upstairs.

Demi let herself fall on the couch and closed her eyes for a few seconds until she heard the babies crying.

Grunting, she stood up and went to check on the boys.

"Shhh... Mommy's here" For her good luck, only one of them was awake. "What's wrong with him?" Wilmer asked in a whisper as he entered the room.

Demi sat down in the armchair as she gently stroked her son's head.

"Who is it?"

"Kyle" Demi giggled as the baby looked at her with his big eyes.

"How do you know?" Wilmer came closer and smiled at the little boy.

"Heyden sleeps a lot more... Kyle is tinier and... He has this little mole on his right arm" She explained and kissed Kyle's forehead.

"Oh. That makes sense" Wilmer sighed.

Kyle slowly but surely went back to sleep so Demi could put him back with his brother.