~Chapter 79~

The sun was shining brightly through the plane's windows. He looked at the woman sitting next to him, the one he could now call his wife. A smile he would call silly appeared on his face from simply thinking about how big the love he felt for her was. Wilmer noticed how Demi wrinkled her nose and murmured something in her sleep. 

A little sigh escaped his lips as his fingers reached for her hand to caress her lightly.

"Mm?" Slowly, she opened up her big brown eyes as she yawned. Her husband flashed a lovely smile towards her. "How much time left to land?" Asked Demi with a sleepy voice. 

"Not much" He whispered back and gently kissed her forehead. "I love you, my beautiful girl" He said. 

She pulled a confused yet surprised face. 

"I know" She replied back and pecked his lips before turning her head to look through the window, but she only could see blue sky and big white clouds. 

"Have I been sleeping for long?" 

"For centuries" He joked. Demi gave him a funny look before sticking out her tongue at him. "Idiot" A giggle escaped her mouth.

Not too much time later, the plane finally landed and they could get out.

As soon as they were in the taxi that would bring them to the hotel, Wilmer's phone started to ring.

"Hello?" He replied while Demi looked through the car's window as excited as a five year old getting a new toy.

"Oh, hey there little one!" Exclaimed Wilmer, what made Demi realize it was Luna calling. "Yes, baby, mommy and I are very good, thanks. How are you and your brothers?"

Demi smiled at the way Wilmer's expression had changed just from talking with his little girl.

"Yes, baby, we will bring you a gift" He laughed, causing Demi to giggle too, imagining exactly how Luna had asked that. "Okay baby, have fun and take care of your brothers"

---

The sound of the sea was the only thing they could hear besides the melody of a guitar that a young girl was playing while singing Elvis Presley's "Can't help falling in love".

His eyes went to look at her. She had a calm smile on her face and her eyes closed, enjoying the moment. Wilmer sighed and reached for her hand to gently squeeze it. Demi looked at him, reminding him once again how much he loved her big brown eyes.

"Hey" She whispered. He smiled and looked down before kissing her hand lovingly. "What's up?" She laughed quietly. "I can't help falling in love with you" He whispered in her ear before nibbling gently on her ear lobe, causing some giggles to escape her lips. 

"I love you too, babe" She whispered and closed her eyes as he buried his head in the crook of her neck. Her hands got lost in his very dark hair. She could feel his breath against her skin and she just did not want to be anywhere else.

They sky was tinted in an orangey colour as the sun was shyly creeping away.

Suddenly, Wilmer stood up and pulled her arm and then carried her, making her squeal.

"Ahh! What are you doing?" She laughed loudly and had no choice but to wrap her arms around him to prevent herself from falling.

He laughed and started running towards the sea with his wife in his strong arms.

"No! Wilmer, no!" She begged as she realized what his plans were but, deep inside, she loved his idea and couldn't wait to feel the water against her skin.

And, in a matter of a minute, Wilmer had thrown her into the sea. She was laughing out of control. He just stood there looking at Demi, with a light smile on his lips. She suddenly stopped and their eyes met.

"Come here, you idiot" She yelled and jumped against him, causing him to fall with her on top of him.

It didn't even take five seconds before their lips were collided and a passionate kiss had taken over them.

//Heyyy guys! Thank you SO much or reading and I'm so sorry for taking so ridiculously long to update but I'm really lacking of inspiration. The end of this story is approaching and I would like to know how you guys wanted it to end so please, tell me in the comments.

Thank you so much for bearing with me :) //