~Chapter 30~

"Okay... I think this is the last one" She mumbled to herself, placing the last suitcase next to her car.

"Demi! Deeeemi!" Luna was running up to her.

"Oh hey Luna" Soon, the girl's arms were wrapped around her body. "Demi, what are all these suitcases for?" Luna innocently asked after the hug as her big brown eyes put themselves on her suitcases.

"Oh... I... um..." Demi let out a big sigh before kneeling down in front of the girl.  "Demi's going to be away for a couple of days" She explained and she immediately saw the sadness in Luna's eyes.

"Why?" Her voice became weak.

"I'm going to spend Christmas with my family. But, hey, I'm leaving tomorrow so we have the whole day to be together" She gave the little girl a wink.

"O...okay..." Demi hugged her and took her in her arms. "Let's go, mhm?"

After placing the last suitcase in the car, Luna and Demi walked towards the school.

They spend the whole day together and, after asking Wilmer, they had lunch together.

"Luna!" Wilmer came walking towards the girls. Demi tried to hide her smile when she saw him but Luna saw it.

"Demi, you like my daddy!" Luna giggled. Demi's cheeks became red. "No way!" She giggled back. "Yes you do Demi!" Luna couldn't stop giggling.

"Hey princesses!" He greeted them as soon as he was close enough to them.

Wilmer calling her princess only caused her to blush harder.

"Daddy!" Luna jumped into her father's arms. While he hugged her back, he looked at Demi and smiled at her. She smiled back but quickly looked down because she knew that her face was as red as a tomato.

"Daddy, wanna know something?" She asked and giggled at Demi before looking at Wilmer again.

"No. Luna, don't!" Demi knew what Luna was going to tell him and she really didn't want that to happen.

"Yeeees" Luna couldn't stop laughing  and was making Wilmer laugh too. "What is it, baby girl?" He lightly tickled her sides.

"Deeeemiiii...." She started and looked at Demi.

"No!... Okay so... I'm going to Texas for Christmas. I'm leaving tomorrow" She quickly said.

Luna shook her head but decided to leave it like that.

"Oh... That's good... I hope you have a... a ... good time" he looked a bit sad and she found it kinda cute.

"Yeah... um... Luna, can I talk to you?" Luna nodded her head and went towards Demi.

"I do like your daddy but, please, don't tell him. It's our secret now, yeah?" She whispered in Luna's ear.

"Okay!" Lunw excitedly exclaimed. "Pinky promise?" Demi asked. Luna nodded her head. "Great"

"Well i gotta wake up early tomorrow so... Bye guys" She gave Luna a hug, Wilmer a smile and walked away.

////////////////////////////
Heeey there!!! I know this chapter was short but hopefully I'll post another one tomorrow because it's Christmas ;) ;).
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\