Apologize

Hello? It's me.
It's been awhile, almost two years so I doubt anyone is still reading this thing... I could make up plenty of excuses for not posting in such a long time but the truth is I lost motivation and inspiration to continue this and when Wilmer and Demi broke up (which I'm still very sad about) that feeling increased... A lot happened in my life, my parents got divorced, I finished High school and started university which made me move to a different city... Anyways, almost two weeks ago I went to Demi's concert in Madrid which made me remember all those good memories of being a lovatic during my teenage years, (I'll always be a lovatic though) and all the joy that writing fanfiction brought to me so I guessed it was only fair to at least finish this fanfic.
The past three days I've been re reading it and I have to say I found it kind of childish at some points and cringed a bit but I guess it's just a part of my life. I started writing this fic at the age of 15 and well, I'm turning 20 in november, which is crazy but it means I grew up and I want to finish what I started.
If anyone is still interested in reading it, the next chapter will be up tomorrow and I believe I owe you a huge apologize for leaving wattpad like that.💚😗