~Chapter 41~

When dinner ended, everyone decided to go and sit near the Christmas tree. Demi gazed towards Patricia and, once again, their eyes locked. Patricia had been looking at Demi during dinner and she knew it.

“Hey” Wilmer quietly greeted Demi as he sat down next to her on the couch. “Hey” She replied as she drunk a bit of coffee out of her cup.

“That Patricia girl won’t stop staring at you. Perhaps she’s a lesbian and likes you?” He tried to make a joke out of it since she was really, really tense.

But the death look he received from her caused him to shut up in a matter of seconds.

“You really need to tell me what’s going on” He muttered as he put his eyes on Patricia who was now talking to Demi’s aunt.

“Later” She mumbled, bringing the cup of coffee close to her lips again.

“Hello” Luna approached towards them with a huge smile on her lips.

Everyone loved Luna by now.

“Hi there, little one” Demi put away her cup of coffee and took the girl in her arms. Luna smiled big while she handed Demi a hand made necklace.

“I made it for you” She proudly told her. Demi’s smile was huge. “Aw, Luna baby it’s gorgeous!” Demi gladly took the necklace and was about to put it on when the girl interrupted her.

“No, Demi!” Luna took the necklace away from Demi. “Daddy has to put it on you” She pouted as Demi’s cheeks turned red and Wilmer laughed lightly while he grabbed the necklace and gently put it around Demi’s neck.

And when that happened, they stared into each others eyes and stayed like that for a couple of minutes until Demi’s grandma’s voice made them come back to the real world.

“You two are madly in love, aren’t you? I can see it. I can feel it” The wise woman said.

Wilmer quickly looked away, confused. Demi looked down, not really know what to reply.

“Um…” Demi played with her fingers. Wilmer cleared his throat and finally decided to take action.

“Yes, madam, I really do love your granddaughter. This two girls over here” He also looked at Luna. “Are my whole world and I can’t live without them.” He said.

Demi smiled even though she feared that he wasn’t being honest and he was just telling lies to save her.

“Aw, that’s so cute. Dem, you found a good man.” The woman said before standing up and walking away.

Luna was smiling.

“Dad! Marry Demi already!”

“What? Luna what are you saying?” Demi was shocked and embarrassed.

Wilmer laughed awkwardly.

“Come on dad!” Luna whined.

“Luna, for God’s sake don’t be ridiculous” Wilmer said, still giggling in an awkward way, not knowing how to react.

“Okay, Fine… But when you are all sad and stuff again don’t come to me crying for a hug” She said sassily before hopping off of Demi’s lap and walking away still being sassy.

“Woah, we got a diva over here” Wilmer said and laughed.

“Yeah haha” She replied, feeling really embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~~

“So, it was a good night, wasn’t it?” Wilmer asked Demi as she sat on the edge of the bed, taking off her earrings and necklace.

“Yeah, I guess”

Wilmer sighed and sat behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“You still thinking about Patricia?” He softly asked. She didn’t reply.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and gently massaged them for her.

“Come on, babe, stop thinking about it, okay? She’s so not worth it” He said. Demi closed her eyes and a sigh escaped her lips.

“Yeah. You’re right” She said with a low voice before turning around and facing him. “You’re the best.” She whispered as her arms wrapped around his neck and they lips finally touched.

“Umm, I love you Demi” He whispered in between the kiss, making her sit on his lap. She smiled as she heard those words.

“I love you too, Wilmer” She replied as her heart beat like a crazy.

“I’m tired” She mumbled after the kiss, letting her body fall on the bed, next to Wilmer. He lied under the covers and so did she.

“Wanna cuddle?” She suggested. He gladly opened his arms for her. “Of course” He giggled.

(I know, this is short. I will post another update tomorrow)