~Chapter 58~

He couldn't speak. Everything was so weird and confusing. He did not expect this at all.

"Dammit Wilmer say something" Demi almost begged as more tears caressed her cheeks.

But he didn't say anything.

Demi couldn't hold it in anymore so she ran away.

It took like a minute for him to react.

"Demi" He called after her and quickly stood up and ran after the young woman.

He saw her laying on the cold grass as she looked at the stars.

Wilmer took a place next to her.

"Demi" He pronounced her name softly and she looked at him with teary eyes. "Don't cry my sweet angel" He whispered and wiped her tears away. "Yes it's too soon to have a baby but..." He sighed and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "If you are pregnant now, we will have to face it. Maybe it is the time and we're not aware of it. Maybe it's a sign"

His words caused a weak smile on her lips. He brought her closer so she could rest her face on his chest.

"I love you, babe" He whispered and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too" She whispered and sighed.

"How are we going to tell Luna?" He asked, taking her hand in his and bringing it closer to his lips to kiss it.

"Just telling her. She'll like it" Said Demi with a sweet smile on her lips.

He nodded his head.

~

"Good morning" Wilmer and Luna sat next to Demi the next morning to have breakfast.

"Luna... Would you like to skip school today and go have a picnic or something?" Suggested Wilmer and then he looked at Demi, who smiled.

"Yes!" The little girl squealed excited. "Is Demi coming with us?" Asked Luna.

Wilmer kissed Demi's lips briefly. "Of course"

Demi smiled at Luna.

Once they arrived at the beautiful woods where they were going to have the picnic, Luna took Demi's hand and started to run. Wilmer smiled at the sight and started to prepare everything.

"Girls, the sandwiches are ready!" Wilmer said loudly and soon Demi and Luna were sitting next to him.

"Mmmm" Luna took a bite of her food and enjoyed it.

Demi looked at Wilmer and if a asking when they should tell her.

Wilmer nodded his head, understanding her look.

"Luna, baby, would you like to have a little brother or sister?" He asked while the girl was drinking a bit of her orange juice.

Luna's big eyes looked at her father and then she smiled.

"Yes! A little sister!" She squealed.

Demi smiled relieved.

"Well..." Wilmer took Demi's hand. "Tell her, Dem"

"Luna, your daddy and I are going to have a baby so... You're going to be a big sister!"

Luna stood up immediately and jumped on Demi to hug her tightly.

"Hey hey Luna be careful, your little brother or sister is inside of Demi" Wilmer warned.

Luna pulled away from Demi away nd stared at her belly.

"Is the baby in there?" She asked kind of shocked. Demi giggled.

"Yes princess"

"Woah..." She looked so surprised.

Demi and Wilmer giggled at the view.

Luna went on her knees and put her face against Demi's still flat belly.

"Hello? Baby? Are you in there?" Luna asked.

Demi laughed loudly and so did Wilmer.

"Mommy..." Luna looked at Demi and her heart melted.

"Yes sweetie?"

"How did the baby get in there?" Luna asked innocently.

Demi looked at Wilmer for help.

"Well... When a daddy and a mommy love each other a lot... They decide to have a baby and... It appears in the mommy's belly." Wilmer responded.

"And that's what happened when my real mommy and you wanted to have me?"

"Yes my girl." Wilmer smiled at his daughter.

"And now you did the same with Demi?"

Wilmer nodded his head.

"But... You're still going to be my daddy, aren't you?" She suddenly looked sad and worried.

"Of course!" He brought her into a warm hug as some tears started to run down her face, afraid she'd lose her dad.

"Princess, I'm always going to be your daddy" He explained kissing the top of her head.