Glamour World

The base came crashing down in front of the castle leaving anyone in the vicinity in awe. Luck pointed out the captain who stood beside the mantis' captain, Jack the Ripper . Noelle was in some badass looking water armor with a spiraling lance at the top of one of the Silva's towers alongside Zora. Finral must have woken up for a while because he was now passed out next to his younger brother towards the center castle.

"What took you all so long?!" Noelle pointed her lance at us. "You'd better be grateful that I kept us all in the fight by learning this new spell!"

Asta stood there with stars in his eyes seeing her new magic while Magna yelled back at her. "We're gonna be doing the protecting now, so you oughta be thankful for us dammit!"

The elves that were once fighting Noelle turned to us with their magic flaring. "No matter how many humans you call to help you, you'll never stand a chance against us!"

Four large cannons manifested through the windows in front of us. Luck, Magna, Gordon and I fired our magic out, destroying the elve's attacks and knocking a few of them out of the sky. When they retaliated Vanessa and Rogue protected the base making each of their attacks miss.

As we all began rapidly eating again, Henry took initiative. The bull's arm began spinning before slamming its fist down into multiple elves.

"Black Bulls!" Someone yelled from outside drawing our attention to the window. Mimosa looked down from a cloud of sakura petals alongside her brother. "If we don't hurry all the people who are possessed by the elves will lose their bodies forever!"

My eyes widened as I felt a strange mana appear above us. A pink and blue cloud began to form in the sky leaving us no time to react. In an instant we teleported along with half the base into some strange child like dimension.

The six of us gently floated down until we landed on some oversized bed. Houses, dolls, giant fruit, books and even animals floated in what seemed like a bright yet endless void. "Woahh, where are we?!" Sally yelled jumping onto my back. Before I could grab her and throw her into the void, Magna pulled her from my back making her giggle like a child. "Aww protective are we?"

"Shut it you failed science experiment." He grumbled keeping himself in between us.

"Welcome to my glamour world." The elf that took over the Coral Peacock's captain floated above us.

"What the hell is this place?" Magna held onto me as I jumped up to grab Charmy who was just floating around.

"This place is most likely her magic." Vanessa said while taking Charmy from my arms and placing her down on the bed.

Luck was looking around as if he was in wonderland.. I mean I guess this place is pretty damn close. "This place never ends! I can't sense a way out!"

"What are you saying?! That's impossible stupid!" Magna yelled with his irritation growing.

"It's more possible than you not being an idiot, Magna." Luck retorted making me have to grab my flaming dumbass while trying to hold back my laughter.

"In this world, the impossible is possible." The elf held out her hand making vines of thread sprout from the blanket below us. I tried conjuring flames in my hands to burn the threads, but they quickly wrapped my hands together snuffing out my flames. She yawned watching us struggle. "Everything exists according to my whim.. You have no chance of winning." A strange anteater like creature began forming beside her.

"Oh great, weird creatures are popping out now?!" Magna yelled before Charmy interrupted.

"I wonder if it tastes good!"