Protecting The Kingdom

The force from Luck and Magna's combined magic threw Charmy's cloud along with everyone on it to the ground. Through the scrambled mess in the cotton cloud, Charmy began rapidly cooking again. I climbed my way to the top of the cloud with the help of an upside down Magna who was struggling to flip himself back over. Thankfully, Luck and I managed to help him despite his flailing like a damn fish out of water.

Through the chaos we noticed Asta had managed to bring back Gauche and his little sister since Charmy was insisting on feeding Marie and Gauche began yelling at her. Before long she began feeding him as well along with the rest of us. Noelle and Zora came raining from the sky out of nowhere joining our chaos. Noelle landed right on Magna, crushing him.

"Ahhh! Noelle and Zora are here now?" Asta shouted, trying to swim through the cloud towards us.

"What the hell was that for?!" Zora glared towards Noelle making her begin to blush profusely.

"I-It's not like we were jealous of you all having fun or anything!"

Magna squirmed grumpily trying to get loose. "I don't give a damn about your jealousy! Get the hell off me, you're crushing me!"

Noelle crossed her arms staying in place. "I'm a royal you know! You should be happy to be crushed by me!"

"I'd rather be crushed by the other royal here! Now get off!" He grumbled pushing her into Asta.

I snickered giving Magna a suggestive look. "You want me to crush you? That's a weird way to say you wanna sleep with me."

His face lit up in an instant. "Now isn't the time dammit! We're in the middle of a battlefield, flame for brains!"

I crossed my arms in a huff. "You can't keep using my nicknames for you."

"Eat! Eat!" Charmy yelled shoving plates in our arms. "You love birds can argue later!"

I groaned, taking a bite of the sandwich she handed me. "I don't think I'll be able to eat for a week after this... I've eaten way too much today..."

"Tell me about it, I better not gain weight from this." Vanessa whined dramatically leaning against me.

"If the crazy amount of alcohol hasn't made you gain weight, I don't think food will." Magna teased before Luck chimed it.

"Same could be said about your ego, fireball asshole."

I snorted, nearly choking on my food at Luck's comment.

Before Magna could retaliate Charmy shoved another bowl in his face telling him to eat up. Meanwhile, Mimosa was healing Asta while Noelle began freaking out about Sally wearing Asta's clothes and going into her jealous girly frenzy.

I groaned trying to drown out her screeching. "I feel like I'm back at home listening to Lydia squeal about Oliver again..."

"Hey Noelle! Why don't cha start eating! Your magic won't replenish itself ya know!" Magna yelled trying to earn us a bit of peace in this chaos only to get told to shut up.

Luck quickly lifted his head, looking towards the gate in front of us. "Two elves are headed this way from the castle!"

Feeling fairly refreshed, Luck, Magna and I got up to stand our ground in front of our resting comrades. Jagged stone mixed with vines tore through the brick below heading straight for us. The three of us flared our magic ready to defend ourselves and our friends.

My eyes widened seeing Leona appear out of nowhere in front of us. With her fists surrounded in flames she crashed down in front of one of the elves. "So you've woken up, eh? Took you long enough idiot!" She yelled, knocking the elf out cold before turning towards the flames spilling down behind her.