Royal Knight Chaos

"Who thought a week would fly by so fast.?" I stretched my arms behind my head hearing a few pops. "Too bad they're charging an arm and a leg to park your broom here."

Magna groaned counting the coin left in his pouch. "Their damn thieves that can't respect the beauty of my Crazy Cyclone." Luck and I snickered seeing Magna get more and more frustrated. "You two could have helped me with the damn payment! I had to carry both of your asses here!"

"Maybe if you didn't gamble all your money away, you wouldn't be so broke." I nudged him feeling the heat rise in his body from anger.

"I'll win one of these days, then you'll see! I'll be living like one of these damn nobles!"

"Pipe it down will ya? People are staring." I whispered trying to hold back my laughter.

Luck jumped between us throwing an arm over each of our shoulders. "I hope we get to fight each other during the exam! It'd be fun to go all with the new spells we learned!"

"Well if I'm against either of you I'll try not to burn you too bad." I teased earning a disgruntled look from both of them.

Luck tightened his grip as he puffed out his cheeks. "I said no holding back dammit!"

"Hey Scarlet! These your friends?" A familiar lion's voice echoed over the crowd as we entered the exam area. He pushed through the other knights to make it over to us. "Are you all participating in the exam?"

"Hell yeah! I wouldn't miss the chance to fight so many strong Magic Knights!" Luck's eyes glimmered as he tried to contain his excitement.

"That's the spirit! What about you mohawk guy?" Leo looked to Magna with his hands on his hips. "I bet even someone like you could do pretty well in the exam."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" He yelled nearly bursting a blood vessel.

Knowing my hot headed dumbass, I stepped in between the two flame users. "He meant nothing bad by it, babe. Right Leo?"

"Yeah I only meant that you don't have nearly as much mana as a lot of other Magic Knights." He shrugged making Magna get even more pissed off. "Wait, is this that boyfriend, sis said something about? He's kinda scary."

I nervously laughed feeling Magna's heat rise even more from behind my back. "Y-Yeah, this is Magna Swing. Magna this is Leopold Vermillion, my cousin."

"Tch. Nice to meet you Leo." Magna nudged me aside and held out his hand.

Leo accepted despite seeing the smoke rising from Magna's palm. "It's nice to meet another flame user. You seem like a decent guy despite your outer appearance."

Magna glared into his eyes with their hands till connected while Leo gave a cocky smile. 'Oh no..' Was all I could think before Magna let go wincing in pain. Waving his hand in the air.

Leo laughed waving his hand in the air as well. "You can really pack some heat! Too bad I grew up arm wrestling my older siblings."

I grabbed Magna's arm and began pulling him towards the sign in area. "See you later Leo! Hope we fight each other in the exam!"

Luck had jumped ahead of us and got in line for the sign ups. We got in line right after the Golden Dawn Trio. Klaus pushed up his glasses glancing at the three of us. "Congrats on earning second place Black Bulls. I'm glad to see you here Scarlet."

"Thanks Klaus. Hello Mimosa, Yuno." I waved awkwardly, still holding onto a very irritated Magna.

"Welcome to the family by the way. Sorry I couldn't say something sooner." Mimosa gave me a sweet smile.