The Festival

"I'm so excited! I've never been to a festival before!" I squealed as I twirled in the mirror. Putting my heel down I stopped myself to see my red curls bounce around my face. My emerald eyes shimmered in delight looking at my newly crafted outfit. "You've really outdone yourself this time, Lydia."

   "Peekaboo!" Vanessa sang as she peeked in my door

"Peekaboo!" Vanessa sang as she peeked in my door. "Oh, look at you! That new outfit is perfect! Is that the one your friend made?" She pushed the door closed behind her before taking a closer look at me.

"Yeah, Lydia made it for me. She's an amazing seamstress."

"Just wait until your boy sees you. He might just catch fire with how stunning you look."

"Oh please." I rolled my eyes as I clipped my belt and threw on my robe. "I think he'll be manly enough to handle it."

Vanessa and I parted ways so she could finish getting ready. I made my way up to the delinquent's room to pass the time. Rounding the corner I saw Luck leaning in the door teasing his easily angered buddy. Luck turned to me, making a face of disgust. "Eww... Scarlet you look like a girl.."

A vein popped out on my forehead before I punched him in the back of the head. "I am a girl dumbass!"

"A mean one.." He whined rubbing the bump that began forming.

Magna turned around from the mirror with his hair all messy and a comb in hand. His eyes instantly lit up as a slight blush spread across his cheeks. "You look.. I like.. Damn you look gorgeous." He tripped over his words as he walked towards me wrapping his arms around my waist. "Man, I got lucky."

My face lit up from his reaction. "Stop, you're such a sap." I buried my face in his chest as he chuckled.

Luck stood there looking at us with the same face. "Shouldn't you two get a room first?"

"This is my room dumbass!" Magna yelled, throwing a fireball at him. Of course Luck dodged with ease but it wiped the look off his face.

"Don't break the damn base!" Yami's voice boomed up the stairs as we heard the familiar sound of a wall being smashed.

After Magna finished doing his hair the three of us headed downstairs eager to go to the festival. Luck continuously talked about all the games he wanted to beat us in along with the food eating contest he also wanted to win. His excitement was definitely rubbing off on me. That was until we made it to the main room.

"What the hell are you wearing?!" I yelled taken aback by seeing my typically menacing captain in a loincloth.

Yami gave me an intense glare as he held a small fan in his hand. "It's traditional wear from my country."

Putting my hands up in surrender, I turned away from the mostly naked meathead. "This is gonna be one hell of a night."

Once the whole squad was gathered in the main room, Finral opened a huge portal for us all to enter. Stepping into the town square, my eyes glimmered seeing the magical floating lanterns illuminating everything around them. Tents selling mass amounts of magical items, clothes and food lined the streets. Entertainers using their magic to make children and their parents watch in awe.