A Night Alone

Author Note: This chapter contains NSFW content! If you're under the 18 or just don't want to read smut just skip to the next chapter. Skipping this chapter will not affect your comprehension of the story. 

"Oh, sure. It probably isn't easy getting that thing unbuttoned." Magna nervously laughed trying not to read too much into it.

These past few days have been sort of.. Frustrating.. Magna was on my mind a lot, sure, but this was different. Everything about him was beginning to pull my mind into other places. Technically, we haven't been together that long, but we've saved each other's lives on multiple occasions, not to mention we see each other every single day.

With each button coming undone my mind grew more and more clouded. "Magna.." I whispered gazing back at him as he finished the last button. My eyes filled with a lust I never knew I had. I was longing for him. "Could you help me just a bit more?"

Seeing the look in my eyes, his demeanor changed. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me against him. "Are you sure this is what you want?" He breathed against my neck before planting a few kisses.

I hummed in agreement allowing his calloused hands to run along my skin freely. I tugged at my sleeves trying to free myself from the dress. His hand slid to my shoulder, aiding me to finally have the dress fall to the ground.

I turned to him to see his cheeks dusted pink while looking me up and down. I can't really say I blame him, Vanessa wouldn't let me leave the house without this matching lace bra and panty set we had bought on one of our shopping trips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck lightly pulling him in to let our lips meet. He gently wrapped his arms around me, making me let out a small laugh and break the kiss. "You don't have to be so gentle, you know, I'm not that fragile."

"In that case." He leaned down and tightened his grip around me to pick me up. I squeaked slightly not expecting his quick change of pace. I wrapped my legs around his waist allowing him to carry towards the bed.

I ran my fingers through the back of his hair looking down into his eyes as he held me close. Both of us were fairly nervous, it's my first time ever doing something like this and I'm fairly certain it's his as well.

He laid me on the bed and began kissing my neck in anticipation. His thumb slipped under my bra strap gently pulling it down my arm. He lifted himself to get another good look at me. "How are you this damn gorgeous?" He muttered, getting ready to unhook the front of my bra.

I reached my hand up, grabbing his tie and pulling him in close. "I'm not the only one that's going to be undressing tonight." I loosened my grip and began unbuttoning his shirt.

He chuckled, pulling at his tie. "Guess I'm getting a little ahead of myself." He threw his tie to the side before taking off his shirt that I had just unbuttoned.

I hummed enjoying the sight above me. I ran my hand down his chest and across his abs before reaching his belt. I brushed my hand against his bulge then pulled his belt loose. I looked up, meeting his gaze. He grabbed my hand to hold it above my head as he connected his lips with mine.

Our tongues danced while he lowered his body onto mine. His bulge rubbing against me. I let out a small moan that made him smile against my lips. "God, you're hard to resist."

"So stop resisting."

He slid down and unclasped my bra taking my breast in his mouth. I whimper as he gently sucked and nibbled and slowly ran his hand down my body to my core. "Magna please, stop teasing me." I begged. This man was driving me insane.

His fingers ran across my wet slit through my panties. "It's just so hot to hear you whimper and beg for me."

I clenched a chunk of his hair making him let out a satisfied groan. "You'll regret this one day."

"I can't wait." He devilishly smiled with half lidded eyes.

When I loosened my grip he moved down to my panties and began gently pulling them off. His fingers ran along my crease sending a wave of pleasure through me. I squirmed under his touch letting out small moans that enticed him further. My breath hitched as he slowly slipped his fingers inside. I felt a knot forming with my moans growing louder. "Magna please." I clenched the sheets. "Just take me already."

"Hmm? What was that?" He cocked his head and increased his speed.

"Hot headed ass.. Just fuck me already!" My legs quivered with him hovering over me with that damn cocky grin on his face.

He slowed his pace and pulled out his fingers. "You're just too fun to tease." Standing from the bed I watched him finally free himself from his remaining clothes. I couldn't help but look at this damn finely toned tease of a delinquent who was standing over me.

Grabbing his jacket he pulled a condom out of a hidden inner pocket and made quick work of opening it and rolling it onto his shaft. Crawling over me once again he readied himself at my entrance. "Just tell me to slow down if I'm hurting you." He rubbed his tip between my folds before slowly pushing his way in. He buried his face in my neck and let out a strained grunt. He was using every ounce of strength to hold himself back.

Small moans escaped my lips feeling his length enter me. He began nibbling and sucking my neck while starting to slowly move his hips. One arm supported his weight while the other slid under my arched back pulling me closer. My moans grew louder with each thrust while my nails trailed down his back in pleasure.

Each strained groan he made sent me closer to the edge. His fingers dug into my thighs in an attempt to pull me in closer while my hips did the same. 

"Fuck I'm getting close." He breathed against me holding back his grunts.

"Me too." I felt the knot inside of me start to unravel. My nails began digging into his back which sent him over the edge. His thrusts grew faster and more forceful with him gripping my waist. I could feel his hot seed entering me while still being held back by the condom.

We both panted trying to catch our breath. His grip loosened and he held himself over me while slowly pulling himself out. Sweat beaded on his forehead from under his ragged hair. This man.. how does he manage to make me so vulnerable?

After cleaning up the both of us laid intertwined with each other. My head rested on his chest with my eyes slowly creeping shut. "Vanessa's one hell of a wingman." I giggled. "She really set both of us up knowing full well we were ready."

"Oh god.." Magna facepalmed. "Everyone's gonna find out. If she manages to keep her mouth shut, Luck definitely won't."

I snickered pulling his face towards me. "What, are you embarrassed or something?"

His face grew red and he began to stumble over his words. "N-No.. I just.. those bastards will find some way to torture us."

"It'll be fine. Besides, Vanessa can't call you a virgin delinquent anymore." I nuzzled back into the crook of his shoulder. "Now go to sleep and quit worrying. We'll just beat up Luck if he starts getting on our nerves."

Magna ran his fingers through my hair helping me drift to sleep. "I knew there was a reason I fell for you."