The Magic Knight's Headquarters

The soreness from training made it hard to sleep so I decided to get an early start to my day. I cleaned myself up then got into my everyday gear. I looked in my mirror as I put my belt on that held my grimoire and the little pouch I had to hold my coin along with various other items. I used the heat of my magic to dry my hair making it poof out like a mane. I pulled the pendant out from under my shirt looking at the flowing mane of the lion remembering what Magna had said about it. 'He's such a dork.' A smile graced my lips as I put the pendant back under my shirt then turned on my heals to leave the room.

The only two people down in the main hall were Charmy who was waiting for her sheep cooks and Gordon who looked at me and mumbled something, but it was hard to understand. I gave him a small wave as I sat down next to Charmy. "What's on the menu this morning?"

She jumped up on the bench holding a fork in the air like a sword. "Fried eggs with homefries, blueberry pancakes, lots of bacon, ham and plenty of fruit to go on the side!" Her eyes gleamed with excitement while her mouth watered. I couldn't help but laugh joining in her excitement. She plopped back down in her seat smiling at me. "If there's anything you ever want just let me know. I have a whole garden out back and everything."

"I appreciate it Charmy. All your food is amazing, but I'll keep that in mind." The food started piling up on the table in various platters. The rest of the Black Bulls made their way downstairs while I sat there stuffing my face watching everyone around me interact. Asta was chowing down while Charmy cheered him on putting more food on his plate.

Magna sat next to me and began putting together his plate. "So how are ya feeling after training yesterday?"

"Sore. It made it hard to sleep." I groaned as I laid my head in my arms on the table.

Yami walked up to the table laughing at Asta's eating. "You seem a lot better. Since you all can walk now you need head to the Magic Knight's headquarters to give a report."

"Headquarters!" Lucks face lit up.

"Luck you'll only cause trouble out there. You're not going." Yami took a drag of his cigarette as Luck stared blankly. "You'll be going on a battle mission with Magna."

Luck jumped up in excitement and held his hand out to Magna. "It's my pleasure to be working with you, Magna!"

"Ugh, quit it. You're gonna make me barf. Who the hell are you and what have you done with Luck?"

Charmy jumped up raising her hand. "I'll go with them then! I can go in his place!"

"There's no way you're going with them. All you'd do is eat." Yami looked down at the shocked Charmy. "I think the three newbies will be fine on their own."

After Asta and Noelle were ready Yami had Finral use his magic to get us to headquarters. We arrived in front of an enormous castle in the city square. The castle could fit my village in it a hundred times over and still have room. Not to mention the intricate design on the building was breath taking. "This is beyond amazing!" Asta yelled pulling me out of my trance.

"Can you keep it down?" Noelle looked at him with a slight blush on her cheeks.

We headed towards the front of the castle while Asta still gawked at the sheer size of the buildings. I looked around seeing some disgruntled faces looking our way. "Hey look its the Golden Dawn!" Asta yelled running their way.

The three Golden Dawn members stopped to wait for us. Klaus started looking over Asta to see how much he's healed. "Wow, it's been a week since we saw you guys. You really healed up nicely Asta."