Exam Results

"Finally we'll be getting our results today." I kicked back, laying against Magna on the couch.

"Hell yeah! We definitely made it in! Especially after I got to meet Leona and spar with her brother. He probably told her how great I was." Magna threw his arms behind his head with a cocky smile.

"Didn't he kick your ass?" I raised my brow.

"I kicked his ass.. twice!"

"Right.." I rolled my eyes and looked to Luck who was vibrating with excitement in his seat. "Someone looks nervous."

"Me? Hell no. I'm excited to fight these terrorist guys. That beast guy was super strong!" Luck's eyes sparkled.

"He beat us into the ground and you're hoping for someone stronger?"

"Yeah! We're stronger now! We can take on anyone!" He jumped out of his seat looking as determined as ever.

I reached up and poked Magna's cheek. "You sir need to calm down, I can barely hear anything over your heart racing."

"What?! It's not racing at all!" Magna pushed me across the couch. "You're the nervous one! Not me!"

Noelle took the seat beside us and flipped her hair back. "Well, I won so of course I'm gonna pass for sure! Though, I could pass on ability alone!"

"You only won because of that damn whirlwind hottie!" Magna taunted, making me chuckle.

"What'd you say? That's rich coming from some hot headed yankee delinquent that blew himself up with his own magic!"

"Uhh.. guys? I don't think Charmy and Asta are ok." I poked Asta's forehead as he stared blankly towards the door. Nero pecked his head but got no reaction from him then shrugged it's wings.

Meanwhile, Charmy stood there slowly munching on a sandwich looking starstruck. What's running through her mind, we may never know.

"Anybody home?!" A familiar female voice shouted from behind the door.

"Who the hell do you think you are yelling in front of our base! You know we're led by captain Yami himsel-" Magna yelled back while stomping towards the door. I cringed knowing exactly what was about to happen.

The door exploded off hits hinges with flames engulfing my dumbass delinquent. I crouched down beside his smoldering body while Luck walked over and zapped him.

Leona stepped through the door and looked around the room. "Boy. Where's Yami?" She looked to Asta who continues to stare blankly into space. Within seconds her fist connected with his face, throwing him across the base.

"S-Sis Leon!" Asta yelled pulling himself up from the ground.

"It's Mereoleona to you, shrimp." She clenched her fist glaring down at him.

Yami sauntered into the room still tightening his belt. "What the hell was that noise? I was taking a nice ol' shit and..." His face turned to horror as he tried to run. "We've got a wild animal loose in the base! Evacuate immediately!"

Leona growled as she shoved him into the ground with her fiery paw. "Just shut the hell up and take this." She placed a bottle of sake in front of him. Yami tried to turn down the sake by saying to was too strong, but Leona forced him to take it.

Fiery paws grabbed four of our heads and lifted us from the ground. While Asta, Noelle, Luck and I dangled from her grip, Magna laughed thinking we were doomed.

"They're the ones who passed the Royal Knights exam." Leona said calmly looking around.

"Huhh?!" Magna's glasses shattered in shock.