Story 5--Saviour

WARNING--This contains mature themes, and might not be suitable for all audiences. Viewer discretion is advised.

No I'm being serious, don't mind my use of language. I would normally not use this, but I don't know how I thought of this. If this makes you uncomfortable, you can stop.

Guide: 

(Y/N): Your Name

Black. That was all you saw as you felt your own body weight rise up and down irregularly in the arms of 2 strangers. 

You felt your own body being thrown carelessly to the side and on the cold hard floor, in what felt like a prison cell.

"We'll handle her from here," you heard a rough male voice speak up. You groaned, but you were unable to make much of a noise. "Summon the boy," you then heard the man say, before the door closed with a loud CLANG.

You didn't want to open your eyes, in fear that you would wake up to a nightmare. However, you needed to assess your own situation. Somehow while walking home from a late night's work in the lab you got caught and abducted by complete strangers. You couldn't see who they were, and before you could react they beat you up with fists so hard you could have very well been hit by a car, bound you with really tight ropes that eventually dug into your wrists and ankles to the point where they probably rubbing your skin raw, and gagged you with a cloth that bore a sickly sweet smell which made you woozy and eventually unconscious. The smell from the cloth was now fading, however you were not able to breathe from your mouth, the gag didn't provide much room to do so. You soon lost track of time, but you know your phone was already dead. No one would be able to reach you.

Slowly, you opened your eyes. The room that you have been thrown in looked like a prison cell, yet isn't one. All it had was a simple bed, but you know that the room was way too well furnished to be a prison cell. However, you knew that you wouldn't be in your own home either. You suddenly started to worry about what your parents would say when they realize you would never return home. How your friends would react if they find you missing the next day. How your very best friend Tadashi would cope with your disappearance.

Tadashi...

You closed your eyes again, faking unconsciousness, when the door opened. The main leader of the captors, a big Asian man with a bulky build and fine cropped black hair, removed the gag from your mouth. You prayed that he would cut the ropes away, but sadly he didn't. He then lifted you up and threw you on the bed, like a rag doll. Then he whistled at the doorway.

You opened your eyes just a little bit to see a young man with a strong muscular build and slightly long blond hair enter the room. The Asian leader then whispered something in the young man's ear and then left.

The young man stared at you determinedly, an angry look on his face. You started bending your knees to your chest, but before you could do anything the man grabbed your knees and pulled them away. He then proceeded to sit on the bed beside you and force your face up to his.

"Who are you?" you asked softly, but furiously.

"My name does not matter," he simply answered. "I have been ordered to...ah...please you. Hold still, you bitch."

He then smashed your lips onto his.

The touch of his lips on yours made you groan in disgust, but you know you couldn't pull away. You were already just too weak to do so, what with the wrists still bound behind you and your ankles tied together. All you could do was moan as he started to take off your clothes, unzipping your hoodie, slide his hands up and under your t-shirt to feel your waist, your back. He couldn't take the sweater off of you, so the best he could do was hoist the shirt up as high as possible before undoing your bra, running his hands on your breasts as he kept his lips trained on yours.