Story 42--JUST a Phone?! (2)

Guide:

(Y/N): Your Name

(F/C): Favourite Colour

"Dancing bears, painted wings

Things I almost remember

And a song someone sings

Once upon a December..."

You were singing to yourself as you prepared for your date that very evening, with no idea of when Tadashi would show up. After a while you ended up wearing a (F/C) blazer over a white graphic tee with (design of choice), along with a pair of lightly faded jeans and tall light brown leather high heel boots. Taking a final look in the mirror, you debated on tying your hair up in a ponytail or leaving it down, but eventually resorted to tying it up with a fancy hair tie, smiling at your reflection as you kept singing.

"Someone holds me safe and warm,

Horses prance through a silver storm

Figures dancing gracefully

Across my memory..."

Little did you know that by this point Tadashi had already rang the doorbell and entered, seeing you singing and dancing around in your room. He looked in surprise at how decorated your room was, full of your own original drawings that were taken out from your sketchbook and stuck up all over the walls. Seeing all of that art made him smile faintly, for he knew how much time it took for you to draw each and every one of them.

"Someone holds me safe and warm,

Horses prance through a silver storm

Figures dancing gracefully

Across my memory..."

Recognizing the song that you were singing to, he decided to sing along as he entered, approaching you from behind as you started dancing with him unknowingly.

"Far away, long ago

Glowing dim as an ember

Things my heart used to know

Things it yearns to remember..."

By then, you were surprised to see him as you turned back to see who was twirling you around with such effortless grace. You then shuffled your feet as you faced him now, but eventually moved away.

"And a song someone sings...

Once upon a December..."

By the time you were finished, the song, Tadashi then knelt down and looked at you. "You alright?"

You jumped again, completely startled to see him. "When did you get here?"

"Just now," he shrugged. "Couldn't help but notice your singing. You sounded lovely just then."

Mortified, you nodded as you got up again, dusting yourself off and wincing as your wrist gave another painful twinge that vibrated through your arm. "You know I normally don't sing in front of anyone."