Ayato Yuri Relationship Headcanons

Warning: pretty much just sexual as it is, Yuri from yarichan. He's tasty, cut me some slack.

Anime: Yarichin Bitch Club

- Dating Yuri probably started out as you being a frequent costumer of his at the photography club.

- Until he kept coming to see you for "more" more and more often until he's easily racking up half his month's total with you alone.

- Yuri will bring you every new toy he gets to try out together, or come over with a whole arm full to see how many you'll use on him at once~

- Dating Yuri isn't all that different from just fucking him except he comes to you more and will actually lay and cuddle for awhile after he cums.

- He didn't in the beginning though, it took you rolling your eyes and yanking him back down beside you, he thought you just wanted another round, but eventually ended up liking some (handsy) cuddling after sex. Only with you though.

- The rest of the club cannot believe that Yuri chose himself a lover.

- But ends up wandering to you for a good dicking down (and cuddles) religiously.

- Any time he wants a kiss he somehow finds you. Any time of day, anywhere on campus he will appear for a hot make out until he's satisfied and who are you to complain?

- The oral fixation goes both ways and loves you marking him up and attacking his neck while he's shaking with pleasure.

- He helps you get redressed afterwards, even smoothing down your shirt so you look semi-decent.

- Yuri likes sticking his sucker in your mouth for a few moments, twirling the candy around in your mouth so it's nice and coated in saliva before taking it back with a grin.

- Even though he doesn't look like it, he always hears what you're telling him when he has his headphones blasting and is listening to you.

- He also surprises you by announcing his presence by plopping them onto you when it's a song he really likes.

- Being with Yuri is a full physical workout but he's certainly a lot of fun to be with, and will bring you joy in a lot of (sexual and non-) ways.

- He's amazing with his tongue, mouth, hands, toys and dick so if you'd rather only top or bottom or don't want to do something he wants to, don't worry about disappointing him he'll get someone else to and not try forcing you into that. 

Y'all really got 2 updates from my in one evening, I haven't done this in yEARS