Nai {safe}

I love Karneval so here is Nai! I need more Karvenal x readers. I think I'll make a Yogi and another Gareki, thoughts?

Anime: Karneval

Third POV:

Once you had met the friendly little Niji you had vowed to protect him, he was too sweet and deserved no harm.  So whenever varuga's, like the small batch you were fighting now, came along you'd viciously fight them without mercy. Whatever their intentions were for Nai, they'd never get their hands on him.

You had heard Nai's screams when they had appeared and told him to run which he did. Tskumo had saved Gareki from a varuga in a slutty outfit that kept complaining about everyone's outfits thankfully Yogi killed it rather quickly. (It's comments were getting on your nerves) And you had just killed the one that turned into something that looked like a giant warty toad backed ogre.

After the skirmish with the anatomy changing freaks Yogi and Tskumo had went and got Nai while you helped Gareki back to airship one.

You smiled at the little sheep and rabbits that came to greet you "It's good to be back!" you and Gareki both said though you with more enthusiasm. Yogi, Tskumo and Nai had come back a few minutes later and done the same.

  Y/n POV:

I watched as Nai living room like area. He hadn't been his cheery little self since we got back and it worried me so I followed him to his and Gareki's room.

I knocked on the door "Nai-Nai, you in there?" I asked using the nickname I gave him that usually brought a large smile to his face. "Y-yeah I'm in here (Y/n), you can come in" he said but is sounded to be with fake happiness

I entered the room and saw him sitting on his bed with tears running down his cheeks and I quickly sat next to him and started rubbing his back trying to make him feel better.

"Hey Nai, are you ok? did you get hurt?" I asked a bit worried, he had seemed shaken up before but now he looks sad "I w-was scared" he said looking down sadly "everyone could have gotten hurt and I couldn't do anything to help" he continued and started having the hiccups from crying, causing him to make cute little noises and bounce slightly with each hiccup. It made my heart ache seeming him so sad.

I held his shoulders making him turn towards me and he looked to my face "Nai  it's not your fault, we got rid of them and everyone's ok, there's no need to cry it's not your fault they keep coming around."

He had stopped crying by now. "B-but I was s-scared of them (Y-y/n) they frighten me" he said looking at his hands in his lap ashamed.

I hugged him close "Don't worry Nai-Nai, I'll always be there to protect you and keep you safe" I said and gently rubbed my nose against his and kissed his cheek, smiling. He blushed lightly "Thank you (Y/n), I know you keep us all safe." he said quietly while returning my hug and soon I'd realized he had fallen asleep in my arms. I slowly drifted off to sleep also, with him wrapped tightly in my arms.

 this is short ); but its yikes 2:37 AM I'll just have to make another one for him sometime, aye?