Aaravos relationship headcanons

Anime: The Dragon Prince

- Aaravos is a complete gentleman to you.....and also such a little shit at times.

- For you to take being locked away in an eternal prison just to be with him is something Aaravos will never be able to fathom, but is forever grateful for.

- Lots of slow, gentle kisses.

- Hand and palm kisses too, he's a gentleman and smooth talker, always waiting for another opportunity to make you swoon.

- Aaravos really does treat you as his queen and pampering you.

- Will give you his cloak and hold up a flame for you if you get cold or chilled.

- He loves to help you disrobe at night, not even sexually, he just enjoys helping you undress, fingers trailing lightly over your skin, and messaging scented oils into your muscles as a calm nightly routine.

- You're also his mischief partner, as soon as that power hungry human appears in the mirror he's discussing plans with you and how he'll use this to finally set you both free.

- He loves showing off his magic to you, and coming up with new little tricks to amuse you or cheer you up.

- Will happily teach you whatever magic you wish, after all, you appear to have eternity to learn.

- He keeps himself from going stir crazy by reading and messing around with different spells, mumbling the words as he goes.

- But loves if you join him, whether just to watch or experiment too, and will tell you each thing he's doing or trying to accomplish if you don't understand magic well.

- Aaravos loves relaxing in a hot bath with you, gently washing each other in the perfectly warm water or just cuddling and sipping moonberry wine while you trace little constellations on his skin.

- He thinks it's adorable how fascinated you are with him, also so intrigued by the stars littering his body, mapping small patterns across him while you lay together at night, kissing all the glowing specks across his face, telling him how beautiful you think he is.

- He swears he's more enamored by you every time you do.

- You call him "Night light" because his 'magic freckles' shine brighter the darker it gets.

- He will read to you in any language you wish, his voice sounds even smoother in dragonic and helps you fall peacefully asleep.

- Aaravos loves listening to you talk, whether you're reading something him or just talking about anything, it soothes him.

- Touch starved in a clingy way even with all the affection you give each other.

- When you hold his face he'll lean into your touch and just relax at the feeling.

- If you're out of the room from him for too long he will pout and go find you, wrapping his arms around you and kissing your neck lightly, content to just be there while you do what you will.

- A giant bed with silken sheets and a collection of fine pillows, you two will lay down for some cuddling and a nap then refuse to get up for hours, he requires his beauty rest if you will.

- His favorite cuddle/sleeping position is curled him against your chest with your arms around him. He is Big but loves to be held.

- Climb on a chair and kiss his forehead. Please. He will melt.

- Please play with his beautiful and silky hair. He loves how it feels. You love how it feels. Surprise him with little braids or different styles.

- He's also a fucking tree and loves you taught you though, usually he wont say anything but will put things you use or want higher than you could ever reach on a step ladder and watch "innocently" and much too amused until you ask him for help.

- Or stands full height when you want to kiss him, as if he wont relent seconds later.

- Reach up, grip his horns at the base and pull him down into your kiss. If he doesn't except it, he'll stumble into you, keep kissing him. Harder.