Beach Day hcs (Tsuyu, Midoriya, Kirishima x reader)

Anime: Boku no Hero Academia

Midoriya:

- He blushes seeing you in your swimsuit and shyly compliments you once he regains a little composure, and blushes even more if you tell him you like his All Might trunks.

- As soon as he hears the ice cream cart is going by he'll quickly say he'd be right back and run over to grab your favorite cold treat (which he may or may not have memorized).

- Midoriya's happy to do whatever you prefer at the beach, swimming, ect, but his favorite by far is games like beach volley ball (even if it doesn't really work for a 2 person date).

- He doesn't care for sun bathing, but really likes to look at the view. Especially if you don't mind watching the sunset for a few minutes with him.

- Midoriya fondly remembers going to the beach with his mom and collecting shells when he was little, and shyly asks if you would like to walk along the beach with him before heading home.

Kirishima:

Kirishima:

- Compliments how great you look in your suit as soon as he sees! (his swim trunks are Crimson Riot)

- He hardens his feet and will carry you over the hot sand (or offer you his crocs if you don't like being carried, 'they're super comfortable and practical' to Kiri)

- Kirishima brings a huge tote bag, pool noodles, floaties, extra towels, blow up donut, and is the one to wear an oversized giant sun hat. And has sunscreen, he never forgets sunscreen and tells you how important it is.

-And will gladly offer to apply sunscreen for you, without any lewd or unmanly intentions (possibly much to your disappointment)

- If you can swim, he'd like to race you! If your quirk helps in the water he'll also try using his, which he didn't think through and instantly sinks as a rock.

- At the end of the day he's decided that 'beach workouts' are way more manly in movies. (He tripped in the sand and didn't harden before the barbell hit his foot.) But it's totally worth it if you give him a kiss to feel better.

Tsuyu:

Tsuyu:

- She loves the beach, not as much as pools, but it works as a date without the rest of class 1-A ruining your time together.

- If you're not confident in your swimming abilities, she'll patiently teach you (even if her style is rather froggy).

- Tsuyu will spend most of her time in the water, happy to win a splash fight against you or play beach ball with you.

- Never understand why people go home if it starts raining, it's twice the wet fun. If you can't swim or don't care for it she'll pull you along in the water on a floaty.

- Has she brought up odd things she spotted underwater and the occasional sea life you might find cute? yes.

- Sometimes Captain Selkie is coming into dock and Tsuyu introduces you if you want, (he's excited to meet his intern's s/o) but neither of you will being escaping that conversation anytime soon.