Snake {minish fluff thingy?}

Modern kinda continuation I guess?

Anime: Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji

You woke up when you heard the tent flaps quietly move "(Y/n)?, says Dan" You sat up and rubbed your eyes "How was your show?" you asked yawning. "It went well, says Oscar.' We were worried when we didn't see you in the audience, says Emily" Snake said quietly and sat down next to you on his bed.

You had come to visit Snake and his snakes before the show but couldn't find him so you went to wait in his tent. 

You leaned against his arm and put your head on his shoulder still half asleep allowing Woodsworth to drape himself around your neck "Sorry guys, I meant to come but I guess I fell asleep waiting for you." you murmured while petting Oscar's head. Snake wrapped his arm around your waist, his cool touch relaxing.

Snake watched you almost falling asleep against him as Goethe poked her head out of Snake's shirt and made a small 'hiss' to you. "Why do you stay with us?....not many people like snakes, says Goethe" Snake translated watching you out of the corner of his eye. He was wonder this for awhile himself, most people steered clear of his snakes and him, with or without them.

You sat up, a little surprised by the question. You cupped your hands and lifted them so Goethe's head rested in your palm and gently tilted her head to look at you. She flicked her tongue and seemed to be watching you for an answer as Woodsworth was from your shoulder. "Because I love you guys, and Snake. Plus, your too cool not to like" you smiled and lightly rubbed Goethe's head making her hiss in delight. Keats slithered into view. It seemed like everyone was coming out of hiding. Snake turned pink at your words and smiled a little. You were the only one who could bring so many smiles to his usually stoic face, he loved how you talked directly to the snakes instead of ignoring them. "You love Snake?, says Keats" Snake blushed and looked away. "He loves you, very much!, says Emily" Snake's eyes widened and his cheeks now blazed bright red. Why did he always translate everything they say?

You gave a small laugh and reached over to Snake and turned him to face you. You leaned in and rubbed your nose lightly against his and stared into his golden eyes and leaned your forehead against his and moved your hand up to his face, trailing your thumb along the rough patch of scales on his cheek "Definitely. I love my Snakey" you said and pressed your lips to his cool ones for a moment. Snake smiled softly and pulled you into a gentle hug and rested his chin on your shoulder keeping you in his embrace  

You looked towards the tent' entrance and see the sky was dark "It's pretty late isn't it? I should probably be leaving" you said sadly, pulling away. Making Wilde give a hiss of protest. "You should stay here tonight, says Oscar.' Yes! you should stay, you shouldn't leave, it's nicer with you here! says Emily" Webster wound himself around you leg and was watching you intently and Emily came into your lap. Snake hugged you a bit tighter holding you close. "Please don't go (Y/n), don't leave us" Snake murmured. You closed your eyes and  smiled slightly "Says who?" you asked.

"...says, Snake." Snake replied quietly and you felt his cool lips press a kiss to your forehead. You hummed happily "Oh? then I guess I'd better stay." you said making Snake smile. You hugged him and layed down pulling Snake with you, pulling the beds covers over you both and snuggling up to Snake, you feeling the snakes wind themselves around you both. Before drifting off to sleep you hear a hiss by your ear "Goodnight, says Bronte. I'm hungry, says Wilde. Oh go to sleep, says Emily" Snake says sleepily