Aaravos nsfw headcanons

Added some more...over twice as much now

Anime: The Dragon Prince

- He thinks you are absolutely beautiful while wearing his cloak during sex.

- Will start out holding himself above you, just so you'll flip him over, he stares up at you wide eyed every time.

- (If you're shorter) Definitely turned on by someone so much smaller taking control.

- I think this is an all Elf thing but, even while pulling hair is nice, hold his horns during sex, grip them tighter when you're close to an orgasm, guide them so his mouth is on you just right.

- But also yank his hair, it's long, and beautiful and he cries out in pleasure whenever you do it.

- Tug his hair when you're not having sex, such as you were playing with his hair or just feel like it when walking past him and he'll still moan sinfully at the touch.

- Aaravos truly loves bringing you pleasure and is always eager to serve you however you desire.

- Never holds back his moans, he knows exactly what his voices does to you.

- Has fucked you in the middle of his study, in perfect view of the mirror more times than you can count, just the miniscule possibility of someone watching has him shaking with excitement.

- 6'9" and loves the simple 69.

- Everywhere you leave bruises and hickies, his constellations shine even brighter

- Chances are this night sky giant is taller than you so grip his horns and pull him down for a kiss.

- A Slut for body worship, both ways. For as much as he loves showing your body all the care it deserves, he melts for praise.

- Not at all shy about being horny, suddenly pressing himself against your back and whispering every filthy thing he wishes to do, and damn near whining if you ignore him.

 - Did I mention he loves having sex near his mirror? You just think it's because he loves watching himself getting off. He would tell you if you ever asked, but at this point he hopes you never do.

- When he orgasms his eyes roll back and flutter closed, mouth hanging open in a silent cry of pleasure until he comes down from his high.

- If you're up for it, he'll wake you many mornings with his face already between your legs and fast and work.- Giving you oral is one of his favorite acts, he's intoxicated by your taste.

- After you orgasm he will clean up with his tongue, then look at you and lick his lips in the most sinful way, usually it makes you take him for another round.

- Sets The Mood with candles and incense that he makes a show of lighting with magic when you enter the room.

- Prefers "Making Love" than fucking, but wouldn't mind if you fucked him till he was unconscious,,,,,but Elf stamina.

- Tie him up with silk ribbons or golden rope, he could easily escape but much prefers to lay at your mercy.

- Down to fuck like all the time but unless you seem horny he wont act on it, so he leaves you to initiate things most of the time, or just tell him to want to.

- Like walking into his library and circling your arms around his waist, whispering in his ear how much you want him here and now.

- Boy is he glad he re-lit the fireplace and stepped away from the mirror before you walked in.