Gags - Giyuu Tomioka blurb

Trying something tasty for Kinktober, here's a prompt from my tumblr "Gags"

Anime: Kimetsu No Yaiba

Giyuu isn't the most vocal in the bedroom, he tries to hold in his moans and you love coaxing him to be louder, teasing him until he can't think enough to hold back.But still, when you glide your thumb across his lower lip, gentle grip on his chin pulling his mouth open, he expects to taste you, for your fingers to glide into his mouth like so many times before and his eyes flutter shut waiting. 

Nearly moaning under your touch already. When you don't, instead placing the lovely crafted piece of bamboo with Giyuu's name carved into the side his arms go slack, held in place by the silk ties on his wrists.

You almost seem to caress his face when you slide the silk ties behind him, he lifts his head just enough for you to secure it and you can't help but sit back against his thighs and admire your beautiful pillar, from his eyes to his muscles all but begging for you to do something to him, sweat gleaning on his taut stomach and weeping precum dripping from his tip.

"You look beautiful." Voice husky as you take in the scene beneath you, Giyuu's cheeks flare causing you to grin.

Your hands glide up his torso and he almost quakes under your touch, eyes rolling back when you grip his chest and a low guttural moan as you roll his nipple between your fingers.

"Don't be shy baby, I have so much planned."