Legout Arlert {Armin}

I haven't seen anything for Armin's lookalike and his fandom given name is Legout, I have no personality to (attempt) to go off of soooo here is what I got

Anime: Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin

"It's him I'm just sure of it!" "You two do look alike, why don't you just go talk to him?"

It was like this everyday. Legout would state reasons and say how sure he is of Armin Arlert being his brother then you would try and get him to go talk to Armin.

 "But what if I'm wrong and he's not? he'd think I'm some weirdo." and then he'd give reasons not to like so. The two of you sat on a bench watching said blonde talk to his friends. "How bout this; I go up to him and drag him back over to you, then I'll be the weirdo, yes?" "No! (Y/n) what if you get hurt?"

I sweat drop "I'm a good fighter and no offense, he looks as strong as you Legout, I'll be fine ya worrier." I said and put a hand on his shoulder.  "No, i-its fine let's just forget about it for now." he said still watching the group.

"Armin seems quite nice and you'll never know until you try." I said. You see, Legout has been trying to find his brother that he lost when he was small, well smaller, and Armin seems to be a perfect match but he's to scared to go and talk to him.

sigh "Let's just get ready for 3DMG training. " I said and walked off

~Time skip brought to you by Pluto the aborablest demon hound ever~

You were through with this routine. You and Legout were once again sitting on the same bench watching the same group while he stated the same reasons. This time you weren't going to try and get him to talk to Armin. This time you were going to make him.

Y/n POV:

I grabbed Legout's arm and started dragging him towards Armin once Eren and Mikasa were leaving. "Let's go. Your talking to him and now." his eyes widened in fear "No I-I'm not, let me g-go (Y/n) quit fooling around" I kept pulling him along, not loosening my grip.

"(Y/n) l-let me go c-come on please? I can't do t-this" he pleaded and started trying to wriggle out of my grip and trying to yank his arm back.

I turned to look at him "*huff* We are going over there now quit making a scene. We were starting to get some odd stares from people who wondered what was happening. I through him over my shoulder and walked up to Armin and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey Armin right? I'm (Y/n) and this is my friend Legout, he's been meaning to talk to you." I said putting Legout down but keeping a firm grip on his shoulder so he couldn't run off. Armin looked up at us (he was sitting on the ground under a tree) "H-hi nice to meet you both, what can I help you with?" he said smiling sweetly. I sat down and pulled Legout down too.

~Time skip to after talking with Armin for hours brought to you by Levi dancing to uptown funk~

"See? I knew I should've talked to him! Why didn't you let me sooner?" he said hugging you and slightly blushing. You glared at him causing him to flinch "Don't you even start that!" you growled and left.