dog!Levi Ackerman. {small}

Anime: Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin

How, how out of all the dogs in the world did you end up with him?
The smallest most stubborn dog ever.

Y/n had gone to the animal (I typed anime. maybe I should sleep.)                                                               (<actually scratch that there needs to be an anime shelter where we can adopt anime characters) shelter to get a little companion and had seen the cutest little runt of the litter tiny Chihuahua. He was adorable and had long black fur with white on his chest. She just had to adopt him.  She never expected him to be such a diva.  

He would sit on her pillow acting like royalty. Whenever she would drop something he'd yip and bark till she picked it up. He would snap at Y/n if she tried to cuddle him (not like it stopped you). But if he wanted held, he would be held. Unless you wanted your keys under the couch and all your (fav/item) torn to bits.

He would always drink your tea. He would walk with the utmost importance and look at you like he was king and you were peasant. But worst of all, he would bite anyone who came near you or took your attention, whether they were animal or human.

Levi POV:

I sat in my cage watching as people passed by carrying various animals listening to the annoying conversations they yelled to each other through their cages when a pretty girl with (H/c) hair and bright (E/c) eyes looked into my cage smiling at me. As the odd girl quickly walked off I wondered what she was doing.  Awhile later I was stuffed into a small carrier by the shelters staff bid goodbye and taken away.

When I was let out of the small carrier into what looked to be a living room I glanced at my new surroundings and noticed the girl from earlier looking down at me. "welcome to your new home Levi, do you like it?" she asked smiling while trying to pet my head. I snapped at her hand her look saddened at my actions. "I'll go get you some food, make yourself at home" she gave a small smile and walked off.

It's been weeks since I've come to live with Y/n she is as annoying as they come, always wanting to pet me (at least she has the intellect to thoroughly comb my fur daily) and cuddle me which I always snap at her for (but secretly like). I sat on her pillow washing my fur watching as she studied, giving her attention to her stupid papers instead of me. I gave a short growl at her form "Alright Levi whatcha need?" she said as she scratched under my chin. I begin to turn so she could pet me when the doorbell was heard and the ran to answer.  

'What did she think she was doing? after she brought me to her home she has the nerve to deny me attention for some human?' I scratched at her legs as she talked with the one called Eren. Eren looked down at me "Is this Levi? he's a cute little thing" he reached down to pet me and I bit him on the hand. I am not little. Other things are just big.

"Eren! oh I am so sorry" Y/n said as she bandaged up the small bite wound on his hand. "heh its ok Y/n I should be going anyways nice seeing you" after he left she came over and picked me up "Oh Levi what am I going to do with you?" she said petting my head gently. I stood up and licked her cheek once which shocked her seeing as I rarely returned her affection.

After she fell sleep I lied down next to her and looked out the window thinking about what my life once was and about Y/n and all she's done to try and make me happy here. I sigh in content as I look at the (H/c) girl beside me.

'Y/n isn't so bad after all, will she be the one to break this animal embodying spell on me?'

What did I just write...?