Being Hanji Zoe's Child would include

Anime: Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin

- Honestly I think she wanted a baby so she found someone with good sturdy genes and went for it.

- Yes she tried for Erwin too, bone structure, height, he would've been a perfect candidate.

- Moblit was worried for you. It's not that he doesn't trust Hanji it's just.

- She's a very doting mother, as a toddler and all through childhood her lab was your playground too, surprisingly without too many incidents as she and Moblit always kept an eye on you.

- If you ever ask what she's doing or want carried she complies in a heartbeat! Telling you about the reports she's working on and going to meetings with you sitting on her arm.

- If Hanji wants something she'll lift you by your armpits and hold you up in front of Erwin with your big round eyes matching her begging puppy look, he tries to tell himself he didn't actually cave.

- Levi denies the obvious soft spot he has for you, he's "Just making sure shitty glasses doesn't do anything to you"

- You learn everything she knows about titans! They're your bedtime stories and she made you a slightly unnerving stuffed doll of one.

- It's your favorite toy. Levi swears it was in one of his nightmares.

- Coming back from missions to see you running full speed and so purely happy to see your mom and uncles home is the one thing that can even slightly lift their spirits, a weak smile when you hurtle in for a hug.

- Petra thinks you're the cutest thing ever and loves taking babysitter duty.

- The Survey Corps Little Angel, no matter how mischievous or troublesome you are, Hanji acts appalled if anyone dare accuse you and holds your innocent little face asking how they thought you could ever do something like that until they're too guilty and possibly frightened to dispute.

- She may use you as a little spy, small and discrete and able to hide and listen in on meetings they would normally hear nothing from, Erwin acts disappointed and tells her not to, but Hanji just hands you another sucker.

- All your teaching is done by her and sometimes Erwin will help you with lessons, Levi never had any teachings like it in the underground and asks Hanji what the hell she's teaching you.

- She's secretly relieved if you don't want to join the military, its even more corrupt within the walls but the false sense of security they preach is still there.

- Either way you will be a pro with 3DMG. She started training you early much to Moblit's exhaustion and Levi rolled his eyes saying she was doing a shit job and took up teaching you himself, you excel far past the majority of the military.

- You never would have been allowed anywhere if you couldn't with certainly slaughter any titan (or man, Uncle Levi taught you many skills) in your path.

- She'd be pretty supportive of anyone you liked or had a crush on though, always asking if someone's "Caught your eye" until you admit someone has.

- Getting New Recruits is just sitting with her and being asked who you think is cute from the bunch.

- But behind the scenes she's looking up every bit of information the military has on the object of your affections, Levi, Erwin, and poor Moblit know all about how 'shifty' and 'untrustworthy' that 'piece of scum' is.

- But she's fully supportive of your crush and reassures you it's definitely mutual. (If your heart is ever broken she has a long list of Experiments she needs a Willing Participant for.)

- You're doing fine on Sex Ed as Hanji was very thorough teaching you everything and to how to be safe experimenting and common kinks, letting you know you can always ask her about anything- Anything!

- You probably don't have the same sense of "that's fucked up" or humility most people so as she's not one to see a reason to be embarrassed about things, but yeah, that was uncomfortable.

- If you like Eren she is t h r i l l e d. Very supportive of your relationship. As soon as she found on she went full heart eyes asking when she's getting titan shifter grandbabies.

- It doesn't matter if you physically cannot have children, she's asking for titan shifter grandchildren.