Various AoT/SnK {mistletoe}

Anime: Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin

Y/n POV:

You'd been trying for months. MONTHS to get them together. Plan after plan failed and since Armin didn't have any experience with the matter, he didn't know how to help either! But now with the holiday season upon us you would succeed!

After purchasing a bag with a bunch of clumps of mistletoe in it you were ready to get to work. You were going to make your OTP cannon. Sasha had seen your purchase so you had to tell her your plan, which even though she promised to keep it a secret, told everyone but your victims to be.

You had tied a bunch of it to a stick, put some in various places like hanging from the ceiling, the library, mess hall, training grounds, the stables anywhere you thought you might be able to catch them. You didn't think it'd be that hard since their usually together. You slung the sack over your shoulder. This is a foolproof and easy plan, right?

Unbeknownst to you, those who knew of your little plan made plans of their own.

1st encounter:

"What are you up to Y/n?" Mikasa asked as she watched you standing on a step ladder trying to hang a plant. "Hanging mistletoe, whenever two people get caught under it they have to kiss!" you said "Why is that?" she asked "Just a tradition." you hummed and stepped down after successfully hanging it and stood back to admire your work. "hmm" you looked back at her. She walked up and gave you a soft peck on the lips. Your eyes widened "Well if its tradition" she said with a slight smile before walking away.

2nd encounter:

You had just hung up your 8th bunch of mistletoe and were rifling through your sack not noticing that you yourself where under it or that Jean was daring Connie to go up to you. He pushed the protesting Connie forward. Taking a deep breath he walked up behind you and tapped your shoulder, you turned around and Connie quickly pressed his lips to yours his face turning red "SORRY!" he yelled and ran off. "What just happened?" you questioned no one shrugging you went back to work.

3rd encounter:

"Y/N!" you had been hanging a branch of mistletoe in the mess hall above where they usually sit when you heard Hanji calling your name. You spun around to see her. "Y/n I heard about your little plan!" she said grinning "Isn't it great? I'm sure it'll work this time!" you said happily "Of course it will! oops I gotta go, good luck with your trap!" She gave you a small kiss and a smile before running off to do whatever she needed.

4th encounter:

You had finished attaching a piece of the plant above a seat in the library and were adjusting the rope that was keeping it in place when Armin who was fully focused on the book in his hands and did see where he was going walked into you, both of you fell to the ground. He looked up and saw you rubbing your head "Y/n! s-sorry I didn't mean to I j-just-" "It's ok Armin I wasn't watching it was my fault" you said smiling. His eyes widened seeing the plant above you both "D-do you u-u-um maybe-e" he was looking at his lap blushing bright red pointing up toward it. you saw the plant and figured what he was trying to say you giggled and lifted his chin and gently kissed him "Is that what you wanted?" you smiled and went back to work while he sat there a blushing mess.

5th encounter:

"So this is your infamous kissing plant?" Sasha asked looking at the bunch of red and green "It's called mistletoe" you said laughing "Well your plan describes it as a miracle matchmaking kissing plant" she said while rocking on the balls of her feet. You stood next to her seeing if it was hung well when Sasha turned you to look at her and you felt her smile as she kissed you "I guess it is a kissing plant Y/n, good work!"

6th encounter:

Walking down the hall with an almost empty sack. But you had forgotten that you hung a piece in the hallway you stopped for a moment to see how many bunches of mistletoe you had left. Levi had seen you standing under the plant and smirked slightly before walking up to your oblivious form. He walked up to you, now noticing the presence next to you, you looked up from your plants and saw the corporal. Your eyes widened when he pulled you down to his height and planted a firm kiss on your lips. "What are you staring at brat? that's the point of your stupid plant isn't it?" he said as he walked away.

7th encounter:

You had finally finished putting up all your mistletoes. You had just hung the last one outside the boys' rooms when Eren came up to you "H-hey Y/n what's up?" he asked "Just finishing up hanging mistletoe before going to get my prey, you?" you replied looking over at him "Just coming to see what y-your up to" he said stuttering. "Hey Eren, you ok? your face is really red" you asked worriedly "I-I'm fine! perfectly fine" he said a little to quickly. before you could question him further he went up and lightly kissed your lips. To nervous to wait for you reaction he fled running away at top speed.

'How, how did this possibly backfire?' you thought wide eyed just about everyone else had been caught under the mistletoes including Christa and Ymir(or more like Ymir dragged her under it for an excuse)(which you were thrilled about) but those two. All day they somehow avoided the mistletoes without even knowing they were there!

Oh for the love of ducks! you were getting this to work. You grabbed a bunch the mistletoe hanging from a branch grabbed Marco's arm and dragged him to where Jean was. You hung the mistletoe over them and pushed Marco onto Jean "KISS ALREADY!" both the boys stared at you wide eyed. Marco took this set up as his chance and kissed Jean full on the mouth. As Jean kissed back they seemed to forget you were there. Satisfied with your work you put down the plant and left them to their fun.

And 8th encounter

And now to take down those crazy mistletoes before they killed someone, most likely you. So for you had taken down 1,2,3,...13 bunches of mistletoe one left. Walking up to the last branch of mistletoe you hadn't seen anyone approaching, Annie quietly walked up behind you, spun you around, punched your stomach and pulled you into a quick kiss before giving you a slight smirk and walking off while you were hunched over in pain. Well as confusing as this day has been at least you got them together. Stupid mischievous plants.

Um, Merry early Christmas? anyone like this?