L Lawliet and Physical Touch

Anime: Death Note

To the surprise of many around him, L is very touchy and highly pleased when you give him physical affection. He still has to 'sit exactly so' but he's more than happy if you want to curl up next to him, he'll have a bigger, comfier chair brought for you both.

L certainly doesn't go out much, but when he does it's almost always in your company and his hand is automatically in yours before you even leave the building. In the occasion that he does decide he needs sleep, or it is forced upon him, L will curl up close to fetal position with his head tucked under your chin and both hands balled in your shirt, he says "It's proven to give higher quality sleep." you know he's just cuddly.

Most of his time is spent watching monitors and if you accompany him you're certain to fall asleep sooner or later, if you happen to have leaned against him in doing so he will adjust your head to a better angle and wrap his arm around you, thumb rubbing your side soothingly, or if you've made your bed beside him he likes to card his fingers through your hair while you sleep.

L does not know how to handle chaste kisses or fleeting pecks. If you leave a smooch to his head or cheek he will freeze for hardly a fraction of a second, unseen to most but he can't stop the red of his cheeks. He enjoys feeding you; whether his own sweets (double portioned) or your favored snacks, he will even do so absentmindedly. 

From a Love Languages ask game I did on tumblr :)