Asses of Teyvat

Mihoyo is too much of a coward to feed us but I will stand by my word on the Asses of Teyvat.

Game: Genshin Impact

Childe: has a flat ass but acts like he doesn't, wants you to smack it.

Diluc: Good amount of ass, very firm. Does not understand why you keep trying to sneak leather pants in place of his dress trousers.

Kaeya: Would have absolute CAKE if god didn't nerf him. (maybe Tsaritsa because Venti would so be on board with blessing people with nice ass)

Zhongli: A bubble butt, showing you that he is not the anti-ass god unless he just absorbed Kaeya's.

Albedo: Soft and very grabbable, hidden under that coat is something you can't help but knead every opportunity.

Baizhu: For someone who hardly leaves the pharmacy his ass is a plump and sweet little thing that the snake always calls you out as a pervert for.

Xiao: The firmest little bubble butt that you cannot get enough of, you could bounce a coin off him and say thank you for the spear against your throat. Mesmerizing.

Lisa: Her ass is toned from all the squats she does for chasing down overdue books.

Jean: Very nice ass, plump but still small, bubble-like

La Signora: Hourglass with extra plump but will kill you with her thighs before you get that far.

Beidou: Very toned and she will smother you.

Ningguang: Thicc as her thighs and pretends she doesn't perfect her outfits to always accentuate it. She is fooling no one but you sure as hell aren't complaining about it.

Rosaria: She has a small ass but very toned from stepping on everyone, regularly talks toning techniques with Kaeya and will give each other either appreciative or derogatory comments.

Eula: For all her training she has a flat ass that will not change and swore vengeance on every mirror that reminds her off it.

Yanfei: Very small and nice, not quite bubble but has definitely had you try bouncing a coin off her.

Ganyu: She has cake, thicc and so soft that makes you weaker by the minute.