Hakkai With A S/o Who Brings Yuzuha Gifts

(longest title award goes to: me)

Anime: Tokyo Revengers

Because best girl deserves it.

- You weren't the closest with Yuzuha yet, but met her a few times and Hakkai has told you so much about her, it's clear how much she means to him.

- The first time it happens, you're out shopping and spot a pair of hair pins you think would look pretty on the girl, you're not even sure she uses hair pins.

- The next time you're out with Hakkai you barely remember the gift before you part for the night, quickly rummaging through your pocket/bag and set it in his hand with a smile.

- "Could you give that to Yuzuha if you think of it? I picked it up for her yesterday."

- He's speechless looking at the clips and you start to get a little nervous.

- "Do you think she'll like them? She probably doesn't use things like that, I'm sorry-"

- You're ready to take them back when he looks up and quickly shakes his head, carefully pocketing the gift and pulling you into a confused hug.

- He doesn't know if she'll like the item, but you thought of his sister, randomly, and got her something, and that warmed his heart and he has no doubt it will hers, too.

- He really does love you.

- Yuzuha is shocked when Hakkai gives her a set of hair pins, mouth hanging when he tells her why.

- She's seen wearing them a lot afterwards, but gets rather bashful if someone comments on it.

- It's little things, off handed and random, and that's what makes it more special.

- Shopping while you're on a date with Hakkai and picking up a small bottle of perfume because you know she likes lavender.

- Asking Hakkai what her favorite dessert is to take home when you go to a café together.

- It's a small bag of gifts when you're unable to see her on a her birthday, and a cake you helped Hakkai make.

She cherishes all the little things you get her, even pressing a few of the flowers you picked her once, and always manages to still be a little flustered and surprised when receiving another.

- That you see something and think she, a practical stranger, might like it, and get it for her just for that.
- Her favorite gift from you by far though is getting to see her baby brother finally get to be so freely happy.

- But that doesn't stop her from teasing him about the cheesy smile on his face while he tells her all about your date, and your day, and fondly calling him 'lover boy' when he's finished, just to see him embarrassed.