Some Haikyuu Dickcanons

Anime: Haikyuu!!

Asahi Azumane: Biggest boy in Karasuno, girthy and rivals Ushiwaka's length, his head is a little thicker than the rest but hit base is widest. Everyone Knows he has a big dick and he's very shy when someone mentions it. Noya complimented him and he's never changed his underwear in the same room again.

Daichi Sawamura: Perfectly pillar straight and thick, he's a bit longer than average, but not near as big as Asahi though a little thicker. His head isn't as rounded or bulbous as any of the other boys and he's about the same width all the way down.

Kuroo Tetsurou: Longer than Daichi but not overly thick, his skin is darker and he is proud of how he looks, not at all ashamed to stop and have a conversation when he's supposed to be changing. A long rounded tip that glistens as soon as he's hard and precum dribbles down from his slit. Curves up and just barely to the left.

Lev Haiba: Thin and the longest dick of all the boys. He gets a lot of stares while changing, no one can help it. There are rumors about his dick length and they are true. Every part of him is long and lean.

Hinata Shoyo: A little shorter than average and nicely thin, your hand wraps around it just right. The head of his cock is rounded out and bright red as a cherry as soon as he's being turned on.

Bokuto Koutarou: He. Is. Thicc. About average in length, maybe a tad longer, and girthier than any dildo you own. Once he's in, you'll be stretched to the brim and feel the thick vein down his side with every thrust. His dick is as thick as his skull.

Nishinoya Yuu: He's shorter than Hinata and about the same width, just barely cm's thicker but he swears by it. There's a small vein on the right side of his cock and he will whine if you trace it. A short round head that stays tinted purple and twitches a lot.

Ushijima Wakatoshi: The biggest after Lev, he's a couple inches shorter and as thick as Daichi, his hand is full while jacking off. Everyone expects it from him but are still speechless when they see his pants down.

Oikawa Tooru: He is lean and pretty especially when his head is shining with precum smeared over it. There's a single dark beauty mark on the underside near the middle of his length, a little to the right of being centered and he has a nice curve upwards toward his stomach.

Iwazumi Hajime: Longer than average and little shorter than Tooru's, (when they were younger Oikawa would measure and compare them) very thick and his tip tends to stay a dark purple. (Oikawa was so excited when he reached longer until Iwa pointed out how much thicker he is and Oikawa went silent and pouted.)

Kenma Kozume: He's about the same length as Hinata, a little bit longer and visibly thicker, but doesn't care either way. Round purple head and very smooth, he fits nicely in your hand and is very sensitive, especially at his very base. He curves a little up and bobs with every little movement.