{A Kiss Means War} Runaan x reader

Anime: The Dragon Prince

Around you is one of the very few instances Runaan tends to let his guard down, but that doesn't mean he's anything easy to surprise.

Only once he's fully occupied polishing one of his daggers are you able to walk behind him, carefully leaning around where he's sat to press a quick kiss to his lips, soon grinning at the momentary, wide eyed and agape mouth, look of shock on his face.

He quickly coughs, regaining his composure.

"I suppose this means war then."

"War? Always so serious." You twirl a strand of his white hair around you finger "Though if I get more kisses out of it, I suppose I can't complain."

The corner of his lips turn up ever so slightly, hiding a smirk while he pretends to focus on the blade in front of him.

"One of us has to be, are you ever serious?" Runaan finally looks up at you, affection clear in his eyes.

"Only serious about you." Sliding you arms over his shoulders, you rest your chest against his back, nuzzling his hair lightly.

He scoffs, turning to look away from you, but the darker hue to his cheeks is still in plain view.

"You know I'll win our little war, easily."

A soft kiss pressed to his now magenta cheek, "I look forward to it."