Haikyuu As Boys You Tutor

Hanamaki: It's convenient as he could use a tutor but goofs around so much neither of you get anything done. Balancing a pencil on his nose, chatting with himself to you, showed up with some fancy drink and an extra, forgot his book and what subject you were tutoring him for.

Kuroo: Pretends to be clueless so you'll tutor him then ends up passionately rambling while you sit there learning from him until he realizes the jig is up and turns red

Akaashi: Asks if you'll tutor him even though he's very knowledgeable on the subject but he's quiet and will sit there soaking up hearing you talk.

Oikawa: Gets you to tutor him because he was 'too busy practicing to study' even though he's doing fine then flirts will you until you tell him to learn something or leave. He is very dejected and Takeru teases him.

Bokuto: Actually really needs tutored and does put an effort but you're so close and so nice that he blurts out that he likes you. You tell him if he does good on the quiz you'll date him and he also asks like 3 other people for extra-extra tutoring.

Kenma: It was Kuroo's idea for him to get closer to you, worked up the courage to ask for tutoring, got to the library to meet you, sees you waiting and chickens out. You call out to him and his face gets so warm you eventually understand his mumbling.

Nishinoya: Needs tutored so bad, Tanaka did every step of asking and getting you to tutor him (praises his own wingmaning), cannot focus At All the entire time. Too busy looking at you. Get his attention finally and he starts talking nonsense and bolts out of the building.