Uta x reader NSFW oneshot

Anime: Tokyo Ghoul

Warnings: non-descriptive(?) sex, voyeur, genital eating, whatever the name is for watching your lover fuck someone else

Uta is eccentric. In many ways, and it's one of the many things you love about him. From his beautiful looks to his quirky habits.

To be in an actual relationship with him, is to be serious about it. Once you were, there was no questioning how devoted he was to you, and how much you loved each other solely.

Which is why you were never bothered by one of Uta's particularly favored eating...habits.

He used to have the same fun with humans and ghouls alike, but since becoming yours, it was just a way of feeding. Along with the extra enjoyment of knowing you're right there, watching every move, every thrust.

Exactly the reason you where in this position again, comfortably sat on your favorite chair, chin resting on your palm with the perfect view of your shared bed which was covered in cheap sheets, along with Uta, who was completely naked save for a few bracelets that jangled with each thrust, and some random human too horny to expect oncoming fate.

The guy wasn't bad looking. He was slim, but enough to be filling, blonde and probably early 20s, nothing particularly special.

And all too eager for a chance at a kinky 'one night fling' with someone as gorgeous as Uta.

You couldn't blame him for that.

Uta always insisted you were there to watch when he was with prey like this, whether for your entertainment or his own furthered enjoyment you weren't sure, but you didn't really care either. It was too delicious a show, even if you did choose to look away right before the end.

And for Uta it was reassurance, showing off how there was nothing but food and a ghoul, you are all he cares for.

But right now you had a delicacy of your own,

Uta's prey of the hour was flat on his back against the mattress, a folded towel under his neck with the guise of propping his head and not to prevent a mess.

The male's moans were excessive and drool sloppy as Uta's beautifully pierced cock slid in and out of his mouth, movements clean and steady while on the other end Uta went to work on the dick in front of him, tongue starting at the bottom and gliding up the shaft repeatedly.

Keeping himself raised on a forearm, he moved so the other hand could rub the recipient's tight balls, a squeal coming from the man as soon as he did, before deepthroating the dick once he had enough of teasing, bringing the guy almost to completion twice before getting bored.

The corner of your lips twitch into a grin when Uta looks up enough for his eyes to meet yours, moaning around the cock in his mouth knowing you're watching him.

He bobbed his head a few more times, lifting so only the tip was on his lips before sinking down, mouth fully encasing the cock and it hitting the back of his throat before he bit down.

Quick. Precise.

One clean bite and the penis was completely severed and within Uta's mouth, the screams of it's former owner were muffled around Uta's own dick, only lasting a few seconds before his kagune slit the man's throat.

Uta leaned back, resting on his leg's over the still warm corpse, sliding the cock out of his throat and setting it aside for later, still licking the hot blood from his lips as he turns to you fully, immediately locking his gaze with yours.

"Enjoy the show?"

The cock eating smirk on his usually mellow face is enough to either smash your lips to his or make him really put that mouth to work.

"Hmm, you can put on a nice show," you stand from the chair, stopping in the doorway to look back at him "but will you finish the mess you started?"

Uta rose from the bed quickly, leaving the body to deal with later. For now he had a much tastier treat to devour, he can't leave you unsatisfied after all.

A shive ran down his spine seeing that you were already laid on the couch, propped against a pillow waiting for him, a poor victim's screams may be divine, but are nothing to the pleasure filled moans you elicit from his touch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you woke up placed snuggly in bed on fresh sheets, the stranger's body nowhere in sight nor smells left behind, either eaten or packaged before Uta carried you back for the night.

It was mid-morning when you finally came down into the shop, Uta was sitting on one of the many stools when you wrapped your arms around his waste from behind, resting your chin on his shoulder.

"Morning." You mumbled in a kiss against his cheek.

Uta only watched you, eyes conveying the most of his emotion, but you knew him enough to see he was happy with you near him.

You hummed seeing his choice of snack, deciding you might as well go find your own breakfast.

"You might not want to eat that in clear view of anyone that walks through the door, you do have some human costumers, babe"

Uta made a small noise of acknowledgement as you walked away, eyes trained on your without moving as he continued to nibble on the penis.