Hyakkimaru wedding headcanons

As I got very hindered by life, haikyuu and dungeon meshi I still haven't finished Dororo but I wanted to post what I had written I'm sorry these are very short and vague, please enjoy

Anime: Dororo

- Hyakkimaru doesn't know or understand what marriage is until Dororo asks if he's going to marry you, and ends up explaining that "It's something fancy that couples who love each other do"

- He doesn't know a whole lot about them either really.

- But that's enough for Hyakkimaru to want to, because he loves you and if it shows that, of course he would.

- Biwamaru officiates the wedding, he's seen how your love for each other has grown during each meeting during Hyakkimaru's journey and he's more than happy when you ask him to be the priest at your wedding.

- (Dororo might've thought of it if you hadn't)

- Mio helps you get ready beforehand, likely fretting much more than you while also being so reassuring, she talks you past and last second worries that might appear.

- Dororo is wide eyed and nearly speechless as soon as he sees you

- "Big sis/brother looks so pretty..."

- The air is filled with excitement all morning from the children who keep asking Mio if there's anything they can do to help.

- The ceremony is either held at a small, slightly falling apart shrine that'd been found when traveling or at the palace house of Hyakkimaru's family.

- It doesn't matter to him either way, he just wants you to be happy with this and trusts what Dororo says about traditions.

- The gathering is personal, any family or friends you have to invite, Mio and the orphans, Priest, and Dororo as your official flower boy and ring bearer.

- Hyakkimaru's mother is in tears from the start, from never knowing what had or would become of him to seeing him about to be married and look at you with so much pure love.

- Hyakkimaru really has no clue about anything going on, from Dororo pushing him around to "get ready" and "wash up you have to be clean", Mio stopping him twice to straighten his Kimono, his mother in tears telling him she's so proud.

- There are many times he's been entranced just by seeing you, but there's something a little special that he doesn't understand when he sees you in that moment before the ceremony begins.

- Dororo has to punch his leg so he stops just staring at you dumbly, but you think it's sweet (and maybe a little embarrassing)

- By far, Hyakkimaru's favorite part is getting to kiss you, one hand gently resting on your cheek and smiling against the touch of your lips.