Baji x reader x Chifuyu relationship headcanons

A/N: fuckign pretty boysAnime: Tokyo Revengers

- Baji may be a bean pole but he radiates HEAT, 10/10 you and Chifuyu use him as a personal heater, loves being sandwiched between you for cuddles.

- Chifuyu is so cuddle-able it's ridiculous, especially in his big soft sweaters, that you and Baji both use him as your teddy bear. He loves it. Gets a cramp when you both fall asleep on him, pinned down though, and if he asks a cat for help he just gets sat on again.

- Much hope of you having some intelligence otherwise this is a 2 brain cell relationship, most of which is usually held by Peke J.

- If you use hair ties Baji Always has you covered, he started carrying extra to tie back Chifuyu's and now has more on his wrist in your favorite color at all times too.

- Dates are chaotic.

- Chifuyu's thrilled to have someone (double someones!) to recreate all the manga dates he loves with, even if they turn out nothing like it's planned, you always have fun.

- Baji either tries to be romantic with his mom's advice or wants to do something excited and questionably legal, it's a wonder you've never been caught.

- Both are very happy to accommodate whatever you'd like to do! Cuddles at one of your places with ample snacks and late night good runs is also a very popular date.

- A playlist thrown together by you all is like Russian roulette every time it's put on.

- If Kazutora also ends up being added to your relationship? Well that's to no one's real surprise or business now is it.