Azusa Mukami. {care}

I've had this idea for a self harming character for awhile I don't really know how this will work though...

Anime: Diabolik lovers

Walking up to Azusa's room you see him sitting on the floor with his knives making new 'friends' on his arms. Someone would think you'd be used to seeing this yet is always brought you to tears seeing him harm himself. He never deserved to be hurt.

Running to get a first aid kit you quickly return to Azusa taking his knife and starting to clean freshly made cuts, he watches tentatively as you dab the blood on his arm. You tenderly clean his wounds as he watches your gentle movements. "Azusa.." you whisper shaking your head trying to keep the tears from falling.

"Azusa why must you do this to yourself?" you asked quietly. He never wanted this, as many times as he cut and pleaded to be hurt he never wanted the pain, its what he thought he deserved. Always acting masochist, not knowing how it is to be treated differently anymore.

"I wish the people who made you do this, who hurt you were here now-" You thought he deserved this too? you too believed he deserved this pain without comfort? Out of all people he thought you were different, that you cared about him, but no you were like the rest wanting him to feel pain. You always seemed to care but was it all an act? Did you ever really care at al- "-so I could kill them myself for ever hurting you"

He looked up at you with watery eyes as you pulled him into a tight hug "You don't deserve this pain or to be hurt. You never did." choking on his tears he returned your embrace, holding onto you as though his life depended on it sobbing into your shoulder. There was someone who truly loved and cared for him, as broken as he was inside and would try to heal his scars from the past

I'm sorry just, sorry about that^ and Holy Hades, 50 reads so far