Crowley Eusford with a shy human s/o hcs

Anime: Owari no Seraph

Crowley finds your shyness adorable

He views all humans as rather fragile creatures but seeing you act timid and shy around others you aren't familiar with is just the most precious thing in Crowley's eyes.

If you tend to talk quietly he will lift you up on one arm, just carry you on his bicep, he can hear you without you having to speak up and sometimes it gets a blush (a Crowley bonus)

When you're feeling uncomfortable in a situation he'll take his cape off and wrap it around you to 'hide you from everyone' and make sure you're by his side the entire time.

Crowley's heart is in the right place, he truly doesn't want his little s/o to be uncomfortable, he's just... not so great at helping. He tries though.

His outgoing personality and status tends to attract thongs of attention which isn't the most helpful but it's usually focused on him at least, and you'll be flush against his side with an arm around your shoulder so no one tries stealing you.

Frequently coos teasingly about how adorable you are, if you blush or pout he'll laugh and wrap you in his arms, happy to carry on about how cute you are and not planning to let go anytime soon.