Rogue Cheney {remember}

its impossible to find pictures of kid Rogue on google

Anime: Fairy Tail

The (h/c) girl relentlessly fought the attacking monsters, refusing to give up for the sake of her friends, a dark haired boy and a small green frog loving kitten.
As the last moster fell she looked back at her companions and gave a weak smile "Hey Rogue, since I'm about to die just promise you won't forget me?" she said.
Too shocked by the girls words he couldn't do anything as she gave one last caring smile before falling off the cliff where just moments before she was killing every monster in sight.
Rogue shook out of his trance and screamed her name reaching out for her, but it was to late. To devoid of magic power and energy she was gone.
That was so long ago and he was so young, he no longer remembered her name, but he would never forget her face, or how hard she fought to protect him and Frosch.

But now, he stood watching a (h/c) girl about 12 easily crushing all the forest trolls in her path. She is a member of FairyTail daughter of Gajeel and Levy Redfox. An already strong mage who like Natsu tends to destroy much more than needed. And like all of FairyTail, cres deeply for her friends and guildmates.
She huffed and dusted off her hands as the last troll fell.
"Time to go get our reward aye?" She said giving a toothy grin

He and Sting had been asked to watch her for the day since the guilds were now so close and she was best friends with his son.
Sting couldn't help but grin at her fast work of the monsters.
"You did great (Y/n)!" Akatsuki said happily praising his friend

"Say, (Y/n), why do you work so hard to defeat everything by yourself? We're right here." Sting commented
She smiled at them "If I work hard enough then when I'm gone maybe there'll be a reason to remember me" she said sweetly.

Sting didn't know what to think of that but Rogue had a flashback to that moment as a child. He couldn't help it. He ran to (Y/n) and hugged her tightly, crying into her shoulder. Startling both her and Sting. It was her, the girl he lost so long ago, returned.

"Uh uncle Rogue, you OK?" (Y/n) asked while hugging him back, still not sure why he was crying but trying to comfort him.

"I am now, and believe me. You won't be forgotten ever again" Rogue said confusing everyone even more.
"Fro wants a hug too!" Frosch yelled and joined the hug.
"Hey, whenever your done let's go get the reward?" Sting said and Lector happily agreed.

Got this idea at 4 am, how'd I do? And I hate typing on kindle.