Alois Trancy NSFW hcs

Anime: Black Butler

Contraire to how many could perceive, Alois is neither a harsh nor forward lover. After all he has been through it requires a lot of trust and patience before he would do anything remotely sexual beyond perverted teasing with anyone.

Alois acts cocky and speaks so lewdly that anyone who hears will perceive your sex life to be rough and frequent, possibly pitying you as well.

But Alois breaks down behind doors, within the safety of his room and only you and Claude will ever see him in such a state.

It's wear he is vulnerable, the same goes for during sex. Alois bleeds like an open book, he has told you some of what was done to him, how much he was hurt. How horribly he was broken.

He needs lots of reassurence, comforting words and gentle touches. You will have to take charge, certainly not forcefully. But he isn't quite sure what to do, he doesn't want to cause you pain or hurt himself, be patient and guide.

Do not rush him, take a calm and slow pace of leaving gentle kisses along his jaw while unbuttoning his shirt, watch for hesitation and stop advancing, turn your attention back to face, tangling your fingers lightly in his hair.

Alois still has his pride and does not want to appear weak, he doesn't want to back down even when he gets frightened.

You'll have to pay attention to his body language, sometimes he thinks too much, or feels wrong. He will clam up or start fidgeting just the slightest.

Silently acknowledging that will let him relax.

If he's having a bad night, you need to say that you don't want to, or some other excuse to stop.

Alois will visibly relax, releasing his breath like a silent thank you.

Extra cuddles are necessary then (not that they aren't always). Wrap your arms around him and pull him to lay on you, his head over your heart and play with his hair. It's all he really wants.

If you were to keep asking permission throughout the session, if it's alright, if he wants the stop, he will truly appreciate it.

Likely that Alois will roll his eyes and complain "Of course, just get on with it already" but he feels safer knowing you care so much.

Period sex will be a thing if you want it, afterall Claude can be commanded to clean any mess~

It will be one of the few times he will be on top so you can just lay back and rest.

He is Alois, so he will want to expirement for sure. Possibly try bondage if you are willing. The restraints will only be soft satin, and loose enough for you to undo in an instant, he knows how it feels to be helpless and will make sure you are alright with it all.

Alois knows his body is nice and loves to use it to his advantage. He has an extensive closet of lingerie all his own, custom made to tease you with all his assets.

Garter belts and stockings are definite.

A nice rich lipstick may also grace his lips when he's feeling extra saucy. He especially likes when you've smeared it with your thumb or with kisses then to look at himself in the mirror, disheveled hair and all.

Whenever Alois adds a new piece of lingerie to his collection he will first 'break it in' by sitting on his bed all dolled up and tell Claude to send you in, to find him splayed out in a pose sure to gain your full attention.

Alois is loud, with his praise, with his moans, he feels no need to hold back his enjoyment at all.

Good luck sleeping to any guests at the Trancy mansion. Not even the Demons can rest with him.

The entire mansion and grounds are his, why lock all your fun and affection into the bedroom?

He can be a lot more playful in the open, teasing you and whispering in your ear, licking across your neck and being an utter distraction until you ravage him in the hallway. Kissing, hickeys, ruffle his clothes and show him just how he makes you feel. Leave him breathless and yearning. After all it's not like the servants have reason to stare.

Aftercare consists of cuddling. Lots of cuddling and soft head kisses with Alois curled against you and regaining his strength.

It's time for you both to sleep, you're not allowed to leave him, just stay. Stay and let him know you truly love him, he nuzzles his face against your neck and stays wrapped in your arms.

If you need water or to be cleaned up, Claude is called for the task. He can do it just fine while you hold Alois and praise him for how wonderful he was.