Armin Arlert. {sugar}

Anime: Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin

Armin Arlert: cute, friendly, adorable, innocent, kind to all, and above all else, sweet. Oh and Y/n's crush. But did he really taste as sweet as he seems? Y/n's been wondering this for awhile now and she was going to find out. And so commenced her plan.

Y/n POV:

You have been training in hand to hand combat with Mikasa (who of course whooped you no matter how good you are) a good friend of yours. Eren had called to her from across the field so she quickly hit you and knocked you to the ground before you could blink and stole the wooden knife. Winded from the 'fight' you decided to stay down and catch your breath for a moment, Armin who had seen Y/n fall ran from beside Eren to your side.

"Y/n are you okay?" he asked while offering you a hand up "Just peachy. what's up Armin?" You said with a smile. "I was just talking with Eren, are you sure your alright? that was quite a hit." he said worried. It did indeed hurt. But you brushed yourself off and gave the blonde boy a hug "I'm fine and Armin you are too sweet!" the poor boy blushed bright red at the this comment and even more so from his face being squished to your chest (sorry if your not taller than him) .

Time skip brought to you by the fact a ceramic A that almost fell on my head earlier

Eren and Horseface had gotten into another pointless argument throwing weird insults and started fighting and it was starting to annoy you. Going up to smack the pairs heads' when together a stray punch flew and hit...you. Everyone in the hall went wide eyed and silent, terrified, no one dared move. A small trail of blood went down your lip. Jean and Eren clung to each other while blaming one another for throwing that punch. Scary calm and a aura that could kill, within 8 seconds flat and a blur of movement the boys were on the floor groaning in throbbing pain after whatever you did to them. "Shut up and settle your asses down or next time I wont got easy on you GOT IT?" they whimpered that they understood and scurried off to hide behind Mikasa and Marco (my oneshot  I say he's alive here then he's alive.)  

"Y/n are you okay?!" Armin ran up to you and held your face frantically checking the small bleeding wound. "Armin I'm fine its just a scratch hun" you said smiling "H-h-hun?" he asked not sure if he heard you correctly. you giggled "Yes, and thank you for coming to check on me your sweet as sugar!" you said skipping off while the poor boy stood there bright red from you compliment.

Time skip brought to you by Jean being dared to dance around in a horse mask

You had just finished baking some sugar cookies (sorry if you cook like England) and were trying to find Armin. You spotted the small blonde sitting under a tree reading. "Armin!' you shouted as you ran up beside him. Submersed in his story he hadn't noticed you approaching figure and got startled at his name being shouted and dropped his book. "Y-y/n!" he said with his cute little smile "What are you up to?" he asked "I made something for you! here try!" you handed him one of the cookies.

"You made t-these for m-me?" he said surprised "Yup!" you giggled "go on, eat up!" you urged. he took a bite of the treat and his eyes widened "These are r-really good Y/n! thank you" noticing a few specks of sugar on his lips, you pulled him into a sweet kiss, he went rigid at the contact. you gently slid your tongue across his soft pink lips. startled by this he gasped, allowing you to get some of the sweet cookie from him. You pulled back to look at him. He had wide eyes a bright red face and was shocked and confused at your actions. "See? I was right! your so sweet you taste like sugar!" you said happily while still hugging him close

Armin POV:

Did Y/n like him? did his crush like him back? no way.  The Y/n L/n wouldn't like him. She was one of the strongest cadets and he was the weak book nerd (I know he is stronger than he thinks but I just think this fits) "Y-y-y/n?! w-w-what w-was t-that for?!" he silently cursed himself for stuttering so badly. Y/n softly brushed her nose against his in a butterfly kiss (that's what its called right?) "To see how sweet my Armin tasted" Y/n said with a light laugh. "M-my Armin?" he questioned "Mhm MY Armin. Your my sweet little boyfriend aren't you?" Y/n asked getting slightly worried now. "Unless you don't want to be..." you mumbled looking at the ground.

"Of c-course I do! do you really m-mean it?" he asked not knowing if you were joking but scared you were sad "Yes I mean it! why wouldn't I?" he gave a huge smile and hugged you back thrilled that you returned his feelings "S-so I'm your b-b-boyfriend now?" "YES! your MY sweet Armin no one else's I will take good care of you" You replied and gave him another sweet and gentle kiss and this time he was able to hesitantly kiss back.

Y/n POV:

 Time skip brought to you by the Ghost King eating at McDonalds! (I need better time skips, help?)

Later that night in the mess hall you noticed Annie getting a bit to close to Armin for your comfort.  You walked up behind Armin and wrapped your arms around his waist glaring at Annie "He's mine back off." you said with an animalistic growl. She's glared back but walked off knowing in a fight she couldn't take you on without bigger problems. Everyone looked at Y/n who was still holding Armin and Armin who was nervously blushing not quite sure what just happened. You kissed his cheek and pulled him to go sit with Eren who congratulated him and Mikasa who gave you both a small smile. Behind you, you felt daggers being glared into your head, you turned around and stuck your tongue out at Annie.

My longest oneshot yet! how did I do? does anyone even read these? please comment oh wonderful Animaniacs!