Poly I.M.P + Reader Headcanons

Anime: Helluva Boss

(Minus Loona)- This relationship....is a bit of a mess.

- Sometimes Moxxie gets a little annoyed by Blitzo's attention in public or on a job and complain that this is "so unprofessional" so just to spite him you all lay on some extra affection.

- He loves it.

- Millie is the queen of cuddles.

- You're feeling down? Well now everyone's piled together for a snuggle break.

- Blitzo knows everyone best. Is it because he writes down all your favorites in separate note books with candid pictures he snaps when you're sleeping? Maybe.

- Whenever one of you gets 'Employee of the Month' Loona says it's just because you're fucking the boss.

- Moxxie's the official cook in the relationship. He loves to cook for you all and is also the only one who can be fully trusted in a kitchen.

- Sometimes you or Millie will hand him ingredients or just be around while he makes dinner but Blitzo is banned from the kitchen. Everyone remembers all too well what he did.

- Dates mostly happen with two of you at a time instead of all four.

- It just seems like a family outing meets havoc daycare with you and Moxxie trying to stop the fun chaos Millie and Blitzo create together.

- Yes Stolas has inquired about orgies.

I feel like I should've done a lot more for this but I was drawing Blanks. Hope you enjoy!