L/Lawliet

Anime: Death Note

"Alright L, even though I'm dating a genius, we all know I'm not smart enough to understand half the shit you say sometimes," your frustration was getting the better of you when you burst into L's main surveillance room, but nearly half an hour of this was far too much for your patience.

"but dear god explain to me why you are repeatedly texting me 'Light would make a sexy hamster'?!" you question your boyfriend who was stacking marshmallows onto his spoon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Light did you hear?!" the overly joyful voice of Misa called right before said nuisance was clung to his arm

suppressing a groan Light takes a deep breath "What is it Misa? I need to get back to L to work on the case before he gets suspicious."

Misa paid no mind, simply clinging to him and standing tip toe to loudly whisper in his ear "Someone stole Ryuzaki's phone, I heard so when I was searching for you~"

She giggled before looking around the room with a squinted gaze

"They just better not be thinking its my Light Knight who did it like all that Kira suspect business." she pouts ridiculously

Light's eyes widen slightly, clutching the cell phone in the hand near his side. He didn't think anyone would have noticed it's absence so quickly, although he is the famous L....but still, he couldn't be seen carrying Ryuzaki's cell phone, that might look suspicious.

(Cue Light slipping L's phone into Matsuda's pocket as he stumbles by with L's coffee)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh?" L turns spins his chair looking across the desk "it seems I have misplaced my phone...oh rather someone has taken it."

Ryuzaki turns his attention to you "Sorry for the inconvenience (Y/n), I'll be sure to ask if anyone has seen it."

Not really x readery but it's something....more Death Note to come