Chapter Twenty Four

Third Person's POV

"...lied." cold runs down to his spine, staring at Jungkook with wide gaze.

Jungkook looked at him and his expression dropped immediately. "Don't take it to heart, I was just kidding." Jungkook said chuckling.

He stood up, gaze still on the older male. Jimin looked confused. He couldn't point exactly what's inside the latter's mind. He wasn't sure if Jungkook was being honest with him.

Jimin followed Jungkook's steps until he stopped in front of the door and pick a box of donuts.

"I thought about you and stopped by to give you this." Jungkook said. Jimin only stared at him, it was as if he lost his voice, for real this time.

Jungkook drop the box on Jimin's study table. Jimin shifted his gaze, looking at the box, troubled.

"I'm going now, see you at Uni."

__

Jungkook startled when he caught the two making out, in a broad daylight. Seokjin pushed Taehyung off him while their lips remained sealed, Jungkook couldn't help but to shake his head, he was about to leave the two when suddenly Seokjin succeeded and let Taehyung fall on the ground.

Jungkook raises both of his hands as their eyes went to him. Both are shocked upon seeing the other male.

"I'm about to leave." Jungkook simply said.

"Already?!" Taehyung asked exaggeratingly simply because he got caught, Jungkook couldn't believe there's still shame left in the latter's body.

"Too soon? Why don't you spend more time with Jimin? I know he won't mind." Jungkook smiled.

"Y-yeah, if only Jimin could talk, I'm positive he will ask you to stay." Taehyung added.

"If only he could talk..." Jungkook mumbled under his breath, Seokjin quickly caught on. Seokjin studied the younger's face, for some reason he can't help but to think Jungkook already knew Jimin's secret.

Seokjin immediately looked at his younger brother's room, concern written all over his face. Why didn't he think about it sooner? That Jimin can mistook Jungkook as him and accidentally talk to him? He didn't give Jimin any notice, Jimin probably did! Seokjin curses internally.

Slap!

"Ugh,"

Slap!

"Ouch!"

Slap!

The two looked at each with Taehyung in terror, Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. Taehyung gazes back at the older and quickly put stop on it, he held Seokjin's hand before he get to slap himself again.