Chapter Four

Third Person's POV

He furrowed his brows and looked at Jimin expression confused. But it changes abruptly and turned his gaze away from Jimin.

"Yeah," He said. Jimin realizes he's talking to someone through his phone. The reason he went out was because he was taking a call, Jimin thought silently.

Jimin slowly lowers his head and divert his attention back to his shoes, keeping himself calm but his heart still pounding hard against his chest. Jimin overhears him talking until it stops and only his footsteps Jimin could hear as the said male head back to their classroom.

Jimin could finally breathe in peace.

Soon after their class ended, Taehyung was the first one to walk outside. Jimin quickly get up and come across him. Taehyung is smiling widely as Jimin approaches him but Jimin despises him.

"You're like a puppy, you listen very well." Taehyung teases and pats Jimin's head using the smaller male's phone, Jimin glared at him.

"Here." Taehyung says and gives Jimin his phone. Jimin took it from Taehyung's hand and quickly turn his back on him.

"I found a cutie in your contacts, tell him to reply when I text him!"

Jimin ignores him and leaves while holding his phone tightly until his knuckles turns white. Pleading silently this would be the last time that he will be interacting with one of them.

After his class, Jimin headed home.

Seokjin was the one who opened the door for Jimin, normally he would smile to the smaller male but right now he looked serious. Jimin ignored that and walked inside, moved past his older brother but Seokjin suddenly spoke up.

"We need to talk."

Jimin walked towards the living room, put my sling bag and sat there, waiting for his Hyung to join him.

Seokjin sat down beside his younger brother and Jimin looked at him strangely, Seokjin is looking at the smaller male with sadness, Jimin calmly waits for what he has to say but the younger seems to have idea already.

If he thinks persuading Jimin will work, he's wrong.

"Jimin..." Seokjin called out, "You know mom is sick." He said to him completely worried. Jimin only stare at his older brother and he knew Seokjin is waiting for his reaction. Seokjin's face fell when he didn't get any reaction or slight pity from Jimin.

Seokjin held Jimin's hand in his and caresses it softly, Jimin look down at their hands.

"She wants to see you." Seokjin said tone sad.

Jimin carefully removed Seokjin's hand from holding his and slowly gets up. Jimin grab his bag without looking at his older brother.