Chapter Fifty Three

Third Person's POV

Jungkook offered a hand for Jimin to hold. Jimin looked at it and accepted his offer. They walked up the stairs together to reach the top of Naksan Park. When he was asked by Jungkook why he wanted to go back to this place, he just smiled at him in response.

Jimin stared at their intertwined hands. Jimin had thought of holding the younger's hand the next time they visited the place, and that was happening exactly right now.

Jimin looked back at the young man while smiling, until he stumbled. He was already on his knees when Jungkook's gaze fell on him. Jungkook laughed at him, and Jimin felt ashamed instantly. Jungkook's sound of laughter got on his nerves as it passed, and the shorter glared at him.

Jungkook pulled him upright, but he still didn't stop grinning. Jungkook closes his eyes as he observes his reaction, his teeth protruding as he suppresses a laugh. He knew that Jimin was very irritated with him, but he couldn't help it because it was hilarious.

"As far as I remember, I didn't laugh even at you for too long when you trip over your feet." Jungkook immediately pulled a straight face as the smaller complained to him, Jimin gave him another glare. "To think that you stumbled two or three times." He was preaching, and the younger male was stunned because of that. He tried not to laugh at it, but he lost and burst out laughing.

"You're the only person I know who would rather look cute than annoying while complaining." Jimin pulled a silly face not buying his compliments.

"Tss." Jimin hissed and walked away, but he stopped when he remembered they were still holding hands. Jungkook tightened his grip on his hand. Jimin looked down at their intertwined hands. Jimin smiled, defeated, and looked into Jungkook's eyes. The younger grins and pulls Jimin, automatically withdrawing Jimin's hand and taking Jimin's hips instead, and Jimin instantly plants his hands over Jungkook's chest.

Their eyes meet, and in just a few seconds, Jungkook already has this strong urge to kiss the shorter male. He felt lost at the moment, and the only thing he could think of was to seize Jimin's lips, taking his lips on his, not letting him pull away unless he was having a hard time catching his breath.

In his disappointment, Jimin pushed him. Jungkook looked at him betrayed and very frustrated. Jimin looked at him in the eyes and motioned to him that there were people passing by, and there he realized.

"Oh, right." Jungkook said under his breath and felt really thirsty all of a sudden. He subtly looked at Jimin's lips again, shamelessly. The older male noticed that as much as he wanted Jungkook's lips, they were still in a public place, so Jimin looked away instead.

He was surprised when Jungkook suddenly squatted in front of him. He was about to open his mouth when Jungkook suddenly wiped his jeans. He realized there was dust on the knee part of his pants. Jungkook stood up and faced him. He gave him a smile, which Jimin loved the most, and offered his hand again. Jimin nodded and immediately accepted it.

When they reached the top, Jimin looked at Jungkook excitedly. Jungkook looked at him with fondness as he could see the shorter male's excitement. "Come on, let's take a picture." Jungkook gave him a nod.