Chapter Thirty Five

Third Person's POV

Jungkook was only staring at Namjoon's car that was parked outside Jimin's place. Jungkook pulled out his phone and dialed Jimin's number again, still no response from the older. Jungkook tightened his hold on his umbrella.

He scoffed as he couldn't believe it. Who would've thought that Jimin could ignore him, thought the older favors him more than anyone else. Jungkook rolled his tongue against the inside of his cheek.

He's confused to where his annoyance coming from was it because Jimin ignoring him or because Namjoon was the reason why he's ignoring Jungkook. Jungkook heard voices coming from the main door. Jungkook tore his gaze from them emotionless, he looked at the box he was holding and carelessly threw it on the corner.

Jungkook left.

Namjoon step inside his car and starts the engine while Jimin still looking at him through the glass window, only tearing his gaze as Namjoon's car was no longer in his sight. Jimin was about to step inside when his eyes catches the small box that was placed on the corner. Jimin paid no mind but he looked at it again.

Jimin pick it up though it was already soaking wet. Suddenly, Jimin's eyes widened.

"I thought about you and stopped by to give you this."

"Jungkook..."

He was suddenly nervous and without hesitation he ran to chase the young man, he wasn't sure if he would catch up with him but that was his first instinct. He saw Jungkook's figure quite far away from him. He hurried to approach Jungkook not minding if people around him were looking at him with judging looks.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's wrist to stop him and he was catching his breath, Jungkook swiftly took the other's male hand instead, twist it before he faced the young man, Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise.

Jimin wailed in pain, "It's me, it's just me Jungkook-ah." Jungkook released him immediately. He took step backward eyes still glued on Jimin and he didn't even apologize for what he did. Jimin noticed his cold treatment towards him but took the courage to ask him.

"You... You were at my House without a notice," Jimin starts staring at Jungkook apologetically. "But left before I get the chance to see you there, why?" He questioned, Jungkook looked at him angrily.

"Why did you ignore my calls?" Jungkook snaps at the older and Jimin winces at his sharp tone. Jimin was unable to answer his question. He remained silent; he can't afford to tell him the real reason.

"Forget it." He said and avoided looking at Jimin, rolling his tongue.

"Jungkook-ah,"

"You're not taking my calls so I came to check on you," Jungkook chuckles and smiled at the older not reaching his eyes, "I was worried for nothing." Jungkook said in a mocking tone. He bowed his head at the older and turned his back on him.

 Jimin ignored Jungkook's calls without even thinking about how the young man would feel; he was only thinking about himself and now Jungkook is angry with him.