Chapter Fifty One

Jimin's POV

It's raining outside and I'm now looking out the window while drinking coffee. It was raining heavily, I could hear nothing but the sound of it dripping. Although it's noisy at some point it clears out my mind.

Suddenly there was a loud of thunder echoed and I jumped in panic, I stepped back suddenly and walked towards the Kitchen. I laid the mug on the table.

"Jimin-ah..." The sound of his voice, excites me. I looked at the front and saw my older brother.

"Hyung." I called him out, excitedly.

Suddenly I was sad when I woke up and realized I was just imagining it. I smiled bitterly and took a deep breath.

"Good Morning." I immediately looked at Jungkook who was now standing in front of me. He approached me and touched the back of my head before kissing my forehead.

"Morning," I sparingly answered. Jungkook pulled away from me and looked at me, frowning, his hands were on my shoulders.

"What's with the sad face?" I slapped his chest jokingly and smiled, making him think that he was wrong.

"I'll make you coffee." I said to him, diverting his attention to something else. I averted my eyes from him and turned away.

"Before that, maybe you want to check your phone? It's been ringing for a while." I was silent for a moment and thought who the person contacting me could be. My eyes widened as I remembered Namjoon-hyung. I almost forgot about him, I faced Jungkook and snatched my phone from him.

I unlocked it and saw his messages since last night and the recent ones, 3 minutes ago.

Kim Namjoon:
Let's meet and talk about this, Jimin.

Kim Namjoon:
You can't just fucking get rid of me like it's nothing.

I gulped and nervously locked my phone and put it on the table, Jungkook held my arms and I reacted immediatly backing away from him, I stepped back and turned my back on him again.

It's Namjoon. Oh god. Maybe he already know about us. I don't know how but I'm positive he already knows.

"Jimin-hyung." Jungkook calls me. "Was it Namjoon-hyung?" He questioned, I just nodded in response.

"Are you dating him?"

"No!" I shouted denying it, and faced him. "We are not dating. There's no us. He thought we felt the same way but that's not true." I pointed out. I don't want him to think that I'm in a relationship which is very unlikely to happen.

I looked away and bit my lower lip, hell I'm seriously nervous. I know I look like a fool in front of him but I can't help but be scared.