Chapter Seventeen

Third Person's POV

Jimin came out of his room when suddenly he heard a doorbell. His eyes widened realizing that they already arrived, he went back inside his room again and looked at himself in front of the mirror.

Jimin was wearing very simple clothing to look unprepared, he wore a black t-shirt that fit his body and gray sweatpants. He fixed his blonde hair, it's a bit curly because he curled his hair earlier.

Jimin heard a soft knock. He assumed it was his Hyung, he immediately went to the door to open it. He covered his mouth and almost let out a gasp, Jimin blinked his eyes in surprise, Jungkook only smiled at him.

"I asked your older brother about you. He said you were in your room. He asked me to come to you." Jungkook explained. Jimin shook his head trying to regain his senses back.

"Taehyung and Seokjin-hyung left to buy alcohol, Taehyung forgot to bring one." Jungkook's face changes into surprise one when Jimin pulled him inside his room and closed the door quickly, Even Jimin seemed surprised to what he did.

Jimin took out phone from the table and sat down on the chair.

"Why don't you come out?" Jimin showed his phone, "Later." He replied. Jungkook nodded and he looked around the room while Jimin just stared at him. Jungkook is wearing a loose white shirt, black sweatpants, he wasn't wearing any socks.

"Your room is too simple, Hyung." He commented looking at Jimin.

Jimin just looked at him. Jungkook looked at his bedside table and saw a small frame, Jungkook took the picture frame and chuckles.

"Mini Jiminie-hyung," He cooed while staring at Jimin's picture, "God, you're so cute!" Jungkook squealed and flop on his bed still holding the frame, looking at it with amusement. Jimin couldn't help but smile as he stares at it.

"Wait," Jungkook said out of the blue and pulled out his phone and captured Jimin's baby picture. Jimin was taken aback but chose to brush it off. Jungkook push himself and sat down properly, he places back the picture frame on table then he focuses his attention on his phone.

"I think I have one as well, I would like to show you my baby picture." Jimin's eyes perked up in interest then he approached him, Jimin sat next to Jungkook leaving a small distance between them.